Options

N10-006 tips please?

EdinEdin Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Taking N10-006 in 5 days.

I've watched entire cbtnuggets N10-006 course - I would say I absorbed 60% of the content well. Additionally I have ExamCram N10-006 I still have to skim through hopefully tomorrow. I also have proffessor messers notes.

Any other good tips?

Comments

• Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Edin wrote: »
    Taking N10-006 in 5 days.

I've watched entire cbtnuggets N10-006 course - I would say I absorbed 60% of the content well. Additionally I have ExamCram N10-006 I still have to skim through hopefully tomorrow. I also have proffessor messers notes.

Any other good tips?

At this point: review, get some sleep, and have a good breakfast.

There's not much 5 days out that I can say that will make you the best at the exam.

When I studied I used: CBT Nuggets, CertMaster, Mike Meyer's Book, and Total Tester

If you feel the material well then go for it.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    EdinEdin Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed, pretty nicely too! (801/900)

Obtained Network+ within a month of study combined with CBTNuggets & ExamCram.

The simulations can be extremely challenging & require a lot of thought.
  • Options
    twistedkarmatwistedkarma Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Edin wrote: »
    Passed, pretty nicely too! (801/900)

Obtained Network+ within a month of study combined with CBTNuggets & ExamCram.

The simulations can be extremely challenging & require a lot of thought.

Congratulations!!

I too am on-track to take the exam with only a month of studying! I'm hoping I can accomplish the same outcome.
  • Options
    c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□