Options

Passed Storage+ 12/28/2015

TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
One of my last certificates for 2015 has been completed! Passed Storage+ this morning

I used

Data Storage Networking
Storage+ Quick Review
CBT Nuggets

I liked the quick review and CBT Nuggets the most. Sybex is good for content but their "real life" series is interesting but really takes focus away from the exam content in some instances. The quick review was straight to the point. One thing that sybex is getting on my nerves now is practice questions aiming for knowledge on an objective and not styling based on the test. I don't need the answers but for preparation I am looking to similar tricks that the test maker would have. Not just simple if this then what answers.

I feel like Quick review did that. The practice test felt more complete.

Good luck to those still studying.

I am working on 98-364 and then my VCP. Then comes Linux+.

My 2015 is done though!

Completed A+, Net+, Security+, 98-365, 70-680, 70-685, 70-686, Project+, ACA, Storage+, and VCA.
These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/

Comments

• Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif

I'm taking it this Friday since I couldn't find any test centers to schedule it by the end of the year lol..
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif

I'm taking it this Friday since I couldn't find any test centers to schedule it by the end of the year lol..

Honestly I think your VCP will help prepare you extra on top of your material. You should have no problem! Let us know how it goes!
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    TacoRocket wrote: »
    Honestly I think your VCP will help prepare you extra on top of your material. You should have no problem! Let us know how it goes!

*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□