Passed Security+, Next CEH

debdeepduttadebdeepdutta Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
Happy Holidays.
Passed my Security+. Materials used. To clear conceptions: Ucertify (Sybex 2014) WGU materials + It is also their course.
And then on my own and from the help of all you Knowledge Hungry People:

Darril Gibson Security+ $40 - 60 days study guide. Except the Book, Provide everything else including performance test (Sims).
And 12 practice total 430 questions helps out very much for the Sims.

CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: SYO-401 (Book)
CompTIA Security+ Certification Practice Exams (430 - Practice Questions; 12 Practices Q.Set, 1 Malware Q.Set, 1 Port Q. Set)

Help required for the new version of CEH, any outside sources I should be getting in touch with, for the exam, studied CEHv8, went to take the exam; they changed the version to CEHv9, and failed by 10%. They have given me a 50% coupon, will be taking my exam by the end of January, 2016.

Thank you all for you help.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats good luck on the CEH!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,174 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Security +, ITIL Foundation, MPT, EPO, ACAS, HTL behind youMod Posts: 2,737 Mod
    congrats and sending good luck on your next test.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • CASPCertifiedCASPCertified Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
    Congrats!!!

How long did you study?
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • quogue66quogue66 Senior Member Member Posts: 170 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • TK1799_stTK1799_st Member Posts: 111
    Congrats on the Pass!

With the Linux+ you have -- going after OSCP might be something for you in the future....or hash out CASP later on....

Study - study - study...Have a great New Years!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Senior Member EuropeMember Posts: 1,008 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    من طلب عزائم الأمور ، هان عليه بذل النفس فيها - محمد إبن ابي عامر
    www.keyboardbanger.com