Options

Microsoft Partner Benefits!

eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
how would you benefit by us being affliliated with you?

to the other readers: is this for real? do you know anything about this? icon_scratch.gif
witty comment

Comments

• Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The company I work for is a Microsoft Partner and the email address we contact to sign up new employees to be part of this program is an @microsoft.com address.

This guy is just a spammer and I would nuke this thread.
  • Options
    sharpescaladesharpescalade Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You can see the benefits here at Microsoft:

https://partner.microsoft.com/US/program/programbenefits/

All i said was if you wanted to get registered member benefits you can join our group...geez
    Compaq Accredited Professional ~ HP Systems Engineer ~ CompTIA A+ ~ CompTIA Network+ ~ CompTIA i-Net+ ~ CompTIA HTI+ ~ CompTIA Project+ ~ CompTIA Security+ ~ INTEL Certified Solutions Provider
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    i understand that *we* *could* benefit from it, but how would you benefit from *us* joining?
    witty comment
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    As you can see, the original topic (topics actually) was removed while _omni_ replied. First, it's an ad, and you should have asked permission to post something like that. Second, this is not the way to increase your MS partner status (for which you need to have a certain amount of affiliated MCPs (which probably answer _omni_'s question as well...)). Third, I banned and unbanned your account almost 6 months ago for thrashing Microsoft in combination with a choice of words that obviously needed a mouthwash. So, I kindly suggest dropping this nonsense.