Options

Passed 70-270

swagger77swagger77 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi!

Passed today with a score of 984, surprisingly easy questions. But then again I studied for several months. I used MS Press book and CBT Nuggets videos. worked for me. And technotes from here and another board, thx guys! It was pretty easy to sort out the obvious wrong answers first too only choose between like two or three answers. but maybe i got lucky and was presented easy questions from the pool???

/Lars

Comments

• Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Well done with the pass, musta put a lot of hard work into it judging by your score :D
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Or maybe you actually know your stuff?

The part that I have the most difficulty with is remembering all the switches for some things, and of course permissions.

The giant, essay-like questions on permissions are always fun :)
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • Options
    swagger77swagger77 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    skully93 wrote:
    Congrats!

Or maybe you actually know your stuff?

The part that I have the most difficulty with is remembering all the switches for some things, and of course permissions.

The giant, essay-like questions on permissions are always fun :)

I had some thinking to do on permission questions, and got a couple of switches regarding installation and troubleshooting, i had prepared very thouroughly as i was expecting hard questions. but then again its good to study hard.

I know 290 will be a lot harder :) *brr
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....