Options

CCNP Group on Skype

SeekBytesSeekBytes Member Posts: 143
Dear heroes,

I have created a group study on Skype to work hard and motivate each other for the CCNP Routing and Switching.

Since I self-study for those exams, I would like to get in touch with other people to share ideas and help each other.

That's the link in case you want to join the group.

https://join.skype.com/jLv1sCklU3N1

Kind Regards.

Comments

• Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Wish I had this earlier but I'm sitting for TSHOOT in a week or so.
  • Options
    Congratulations for clearing route and switch already.
  • Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Have you started studying yet? I might join in here soon, I just finished going through the entire CCNA curriculum as a refresher so I'm taking a breather from studying through the holidays currently, but would like to join up at some point if its ongoing :)
  • Options
    daniel280187daniel280187 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Count me in as well mate, I started to study 2 weeks ago and currently going through some labs for OSPF. Will send you my skype via PM.

Cheers
  • Options
    advanex1advanex1 Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I went ahead and joined. I'll be starting towards the beginning of February. Have to recertify on my CCNA this month and I don't want to skip ahead to the CCNP when I've lost my basics.
    Currently Reading: CISM: All-in-One
    New Blog: https://jpinit.com/blog
  • Options
    I am reviewing my CCNA as well during these days. Don't worry.
  • Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    I'll join the group once I'm not at work, as I have to figure out what my skype is anymore, and I'd like some people to collaborate with on topics :)
  • Options
    MrPuzzlezMrPuzzlez Member Posts: 89 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just obtained my CCNA:R&S last month(and last year, he he), and want to strike while the iron's hot. I joined the group also.
  • Options
    MrRobotMrRobot Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Body, Im new here. Im studying tight now for Switcher and Troo. Great HELLO for you. Imail me to add you.
  • Options
    Hei MrRobot. You do no need to send an email, just use the link to join the group.