Options

Cisa december 2015 results

jeangarciarosajeangarciarosa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

Anyone knows the website or link in order to verify the results?

Comments

• Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    no such thing that was a glitch that isaca had about 5 years ago. Now you must wait for the email from Isaca! only two weeks to go..
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    no such thing that was a glitch that isaca had about 5 years ago. Now you must wait for the email from Isaca! only two weeks to go..

And to clarify, the "glitch" simply included your score shortly before ISACA sent out the official announcement, so we're not talking about finding out weeks in advance.
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It worked last December for me, but like duster said, it was just a few hours heads up.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    razorbackzrazorbackz Member Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Results will be out the day after the feedback windows closes. 12pm cst
  • Options
  • Options
    codebreakercodebreaker Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is my second attempt on CISA.
    Took in June 2015 and failed.
    Don't have the hype of waiting for results this time...
    Most probably we will receive the results notification email on 16th January.
    Till now still couldn't figure out I'm gonna pass or not...
    Exams was harder than June version...
    If I pass, planning to do CISSP next...
  • Options
    mcc39817mcc39817 Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Howdy folks!

I hope everyone isn't stressing out too much this week. It looks like this was the order for the 12/2014 CISA and CISM exams:

- Posted to the link around 3pm Tuesday January 13, 2015
    - Official email 12pm Friday January 16, 2015
    - MyISACA site about 12:30pm

Based on these results, I would assume the following:

- Should show up on the link assuming the link becomes active, around 3pm Tuesday January 12, 2016
    - Could receive the Official email 12pm Friday January 15, 2016
    - MyISACA site about 12:30pm

the link is available at the following thread:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/isaca-cisa-cism/106454-isaca-exam-results-december-2014-a-3.html
    Certs: CISA, CDPSE | Pentest+, SEC+, CySA+
    Planned: CASP+, CISSP, CISM, eJPT, eWPT (2023)

• Options
    protacticusprotacticus Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mcc39817 thank you for this information. You're talking about CST time zone?
  • Options
    Jack82Jack82 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mcc39817 thank you for the info!

That link is not showing me anyting yet, just a blank page with a grey line on top.

Please report if someone can see your points!

This wait is killing me......
  • Options
    dusan985dusan985 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Jack82 wrote: »

That link is not showing me anyting yet, just a blank page with a grey line on top.

Please report if someone can see your points!

I'm getting the same page as you are. I'm using this link:
    https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?template=ExamResult.xsl&sp=ap_ISACA_ISG_ExamResult&reportid=16&params=@ExamCode=CISAEX1215

So, either we are both right or we are both wrong icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    jayanth.garakahallijayanth.garakahalli Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Samehere.Blankpage
  • Options
    636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    In my experience you'll typically get an email from ISACA before anything on their website updates. I recommend keeping an eye on your Inbox first and foremost.
  • Options
    In my experience you'll typically get an email from ISACA before anything on their website updates. I recommend keeping an eye on your Inbox first and foremost.

Exactly!!!
  • Options
    chellexchellex Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Trying this link, just the grey line - suspense is absolutely killllllling me!!! I have myself convinced that I've failed..... Anybody else have any luck with getting access?
  • Options
    The link has previously been active a hour or two before the email. I tried the link about seven seconds ago and it still isn't showing anything.
  • Options
    Guys i thought we all agreed that the link will only work minutes before the official email. The scores will be released on Friday so why should anyone expect the link to show results now? we still have 3 days to go!
  • Options
    rdm1010rdm1010 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, mcc39817 above said that last year, the link provided results as early as Tuesday afternoon...
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I definitely didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up. I continue to get my own up each morning this week. :)

I'm not sure if they link will work or not, but I went through and looked at timestamps on the various post on the 2014 results thread and what I posted previously is a summary of what people found out/received and when. Definitely hoping it will be the same this year, and if the link is active again, I would expect sometime around this afternoon CST. Again, I could very well not be active again, but I'm still going to check and hope.

Good luck!

• Options
    Way to get everyone all riled up!!

Just kidding...let's hope for the best.
  • Options
    Every time one of you jerks posts, I get all excited. :D I scroll down and then I'm immediately disappointed. icon_cry.gif

To be honest... I kind of like the drama.
  • Options
    andhow wrote: »
    Every time one of you jerks posts, I get all excited. :D I scroll down and then I'm immediately disappointed. icon_cry.gif

hibernate until Friday.
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    sorry to disappoint you by posting again. :)
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    Jack82Jack82 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    andhow wrote: »

Haha, me too! Actually I enjoy this waiting: I still got hope. Im pretty sure that after Friday the hope is gone. I scored the DB 98 % average and knew almost whole CRM, but the test really shocked me. Those 4-5 stupid stupid mistakes that I made............... Hope that those wont be crucial and I get 449 :/ Sorry for sending negative thoughs!

Thumps up for you all! :)
  • Options
    I finally got it icon_cheers.gif ..................................................>patience
  • Options
    You got...what?
  • Options
    jeangarciarosajeangarciarosa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dont information provided by the link for me.
  • Options
    BigWaterBigWater Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Probably they "fixed the glitch" and we won't be able to get our results early like they did last year.

It's always better to do this kind of thing on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.
  • Options
    rdm1010 wrote: »
    You got...what?

Patience
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I'm as anxious as the next person to get my results to end the speculation and over-analysis that has happened most days since the 12 Dec. What happens on Friday 12 midday central US time might well define the remainder of the year - new job due to the cert being a foot-in-the-door to the next level or more study and a resit in June/sept/Dec 2016 to right the wrong!

Whether congratulations or commiserations - the wait is almost at an end :)
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more Tongy. Of course we would all like to pass, but so much depends on knowing the results and being stuck wondering what the next step will be is the worst!