Options

Cisa december 2015 results

Comments

• Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    BigWater wrote: »
    It's always better to do this kind of thing on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

You're name isn't "Bob", is it? Because I know these two "Bob"s and this sounds like something one of them would say...
  • Options
    BigWaterBigWater Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    andhow wrote: »
    You're name isn't "Bob", is it? Because I know these two "Bob"s and this sounds like something one of them would say...

I took the CISA in order to get a new job and get out of Initech... I'm a straight shooter with upper management written all over me.
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Yeaaaaah, if you could just go ahead and stop with the quotes, that'd be great.
  • Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    Tongy wrote: »
    Yeaaaaah, if you could just go ahead and stop with the quotes, that'd be great.

^This... oh... wait... icon_twisted.gif

/Insert random TPS report comment here....
  • Options
    eoitoeoito Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys be patient, the results will soon be out .Good luck good people
  • Options
    hehehe, you cant hibernate from anxiety
  • Options
    shadowsong22shadowsong22 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the agonty of waiting for the results
  • Options
    Jack82Jack82 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The link is....................... not working! DAMN!

2 DAYS GUYS, 2 DAYS!
  • Options
    GallyKGallyK Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I felt OK after the exam... But after going through the forum... Fear creeps through my mind..icon_rolleyes.gif Best wishes guys... Stay positive...
  • Options
    BigWaterBigWater Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think they really are going to make us wait until Friday! I just keep checking the website....
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I think they really are going to make us wait until Friday! I just keep checking the website....

Keep it together man!
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I probably failed, at least that is what I keep telling myself to make myself feel better.
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151

This is my fourth ISACA cert.
    June 2014 CGEIT - Exam notification on Tuesday, July 23 @ 2:29 PM Central
    June 2013 CRISC - Exam notification on Tuesday, July 23 @ 3:42 PM Central
    December 2012 CISA - Exam notification on Thursday, January 31 @ 4:01 PM Central

Maybe they've changed to a Friday, noon system, but I've had other results. Why am I saying this? I'm not sure... Maybe so you can all maintain my level of panic. I'm kind of a jerk that way.

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    One day to go.
  • Options
    Or three weeks? I think I saw 5-8 weeks somewhere..... ??
  • Options
    Jack82 wrote: »
    Or three weeks? I think I saw 5-8 weeks somewhere..... ??

5 weeks - CISA,CISM
    8 weeks - CRISC, CGEIT
  • Options
    5 weeks - CISA,CISM
    8 weeks - CRISC, CGEIT

I also thought the results are released after 5 weeks after. But eeh I don't know
  • Options
    justinheadleyjustinheadley Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I remember back in June we discussed about getting the ISACA email to register early for the CISM exam, and wondering how that correlated to our CISA results? Did we ever establish anything? Because I specifically remember not getting the CISM register early email and I failed back in June but I did get the email this morning.....Fingers crossed icon_rolleyes.gif

Why would they ask me to register early for another exam if I failed the CISA....right??
  • Options
    Okay you ruined my day.

I did NOT get any CISM related mail's so I guess that I did NOT pass the CISA. DAMN icon_sad.gif

I just got the one where are all the exams: "Early registration for CISA, CISM and CRISK etc" icon_sad.gif So included CISA!
  • Options
    Sorry........But I could very well be completely off on this. This is my 3rd attempt at the CISA so I'm grasping now at any glimmer of hope that I passed. :)
  • Options
    Was your message only related to "CISM Early registration"? icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    Yea I don't see a reference to any other exam. The email came from ISACA - Certifications and the subject is, "Register Early for the June CISM Exam and Save". It came through this morning at 7:20 CST
  • Options
    gabequinngabequinn Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hmmm I didn't get any email about early registration. Riddle me that! :)
  • Options
    Like I said, could mean absolutely nothing. I just remember people making a big deal of it last June, But never knew if it held true after everyone got their scores.
  • Options
    absolutely nonsense.. i never received any early registration email last year and passed cism with high marks.
  • Options
    rdm1010rdm1010 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    absolutely nonsense.. i never received any early registration email last year and passed cism with high marks.

Right...I think that's where the paranoia comes in :) if you did receive an email, like I just did for "early CISA registration," then the idea would be that I should hurry up and sign up again due to failing the previous attempt.
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think I received an e-mail for "early CISA registration" but passed CISA any way last June.

I think these e-mails are sent randomly.
  • Options
    Fair enough...yeah I mean I received one also on 12/17...two days after the exam ha.
  • Options
    Five days...whatever.
  • Options
    danilogtidanilogti Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Today I received an e-mail for "early CISM registration" but I took the CISA exam.
    In June I failed CISA and received the early CISA registration email; So.. 😐 I think is randomly...(?) I don't know 😓