Options

Cisa december 2015 results

Comments

• Options
    CBMiller18CBMiller18 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    These emails are sent randomly by ISACA. Last year in July, I received an ISACA email stating to sign up for the CISM a day or two before my results. I found out I passed the CISM a day or two later. Today I received an email from ISACA requesting I sign up for the CISA in June, when I have had that cert since 2007. These emails mean absolutely nothing, don't read into them.
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So i guess the backdoor link still isn't working.:D
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    As of 8.2 seconds ago... nope.
  • Options
    dome625dome625 Member Posts: 13 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Confirmed not working as well icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    sunshinegirlsunshinegirl Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is the link going to work at all icon_sad.gif.. One more day to go, I guess!
  • Options
    reyzacreyzac Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    When is the result expected to be available using the link?

Date?
    Time?
    Time zone?

Thanks
  • Options
    reyzac wrote: »
    When is the result expected to be available using the link?

Date?
    Time?
    Time zone?

Thanks

On ISACA's facebook page, the following question was brought up earlier this week:
    "Hello, when do you expect to release Dec 2015 CISM exam results? Thank you!"
    ISACA responded with the following:
    "[...]CISM exam results will be released within 5 weeks of the exam administration.
    They will be mailed to the address that you provided when you registered. If you
    also provided an email address, you will get an email with your results as well.
    Thank you,
    Carly, ISACA Social Media Manager"

No specific time, but this does seem to be the week.
  • Options
    reyzacreyzac Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply.

The wait is killing me.
  • Options
    gabequinngabequinn Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I remember someone mentioning 1/15/16 at 1pm EST, but, again, who knows.

Best of luck! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Results for CISA and CISM will start rolling in via email tomorrow around 11am CST.
  • Options
    CBMiller18 wrote: »
    Results for CISA and CISM will start rolling in via email tomorrow around 11am CST.

Great! If you don't mind me asking, where did you find out this info? Are you an undercover ISACA agent?! icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    andhow wrote: »
    Great! If you don't mind me asking, where did you find out this info? Are you an undercover ISACA agent?! icon_eek.gif

No, just going off patterns from previous exam results and last June's results that came out in July. The results are usually released the day after the feedback window is closed and usually start rolling in around 11am CST. Some will get their results later than 11am, obviously, but that's around when it will start.
  • Options
    cl97405cl97405 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No, just going off patterns from previous exam results and last June's results that came out in July. The results are usually released the day after the feedback window is closed and usually start rolling in around 11am CST. Some will get their results later than 11am, obviously, but that's around when it will start.

In other words, you're guessing. I spoke with ISACA a couple of hours ago and they are not committing to a specific date or time.

For my two previous ISACA exams, both taken in December, I received notification on Thursday of the fifth week. One came at about 11am PT and the other at about noon PT. So we may receive notification later today, tomorrow, or not until next week.
  • Options
    cl97405 wrote: »
    In other words, you're guessing. I spoke with ISACA a couple of hours ago and they are not committing to a specific date or time.

For my two previous ISACA exams, both taken in December, I received notification on Thursday of the fifth week. One came at about 11am PT and the other at about noon PT. So we may receive notification later today, tomorrow, or not until next week.

It's a very educated guess. You won't receive results today, I can promise you that. Tomorrow is the day.
  • Options
    justinheadleyjustinheadley Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's a very educated guess. You won't receive results today, I can promise you that. Tomorrow is the day.

I agree with you. Unfortunately, this is my 3rd time waiting on test results (hopefully the last), but based on previous trends the emails always begin to come out the day after the feedback window closes at 11 am CST.
  • Options
    sunshinegirlsunshinegirl Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I called up ISACA for CISA result date, they said "If all goes well with their processing, then yes, the results will be out tomorrow".
  • Options
    gabequinngabequinn Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    mcc39817mcc39817 Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing sunshinegirl!
    Certs: CISA, CDPSE | Pentest+, SEC+, CySA+
    Planned: CASP+, CISSP, CISM, eJPT, eWPT (2023)

• Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I called up ISACA for CISA result date, they said "If all goes well with their processing, then yes, the results will be out tomorrow".

Yes, they've only had 5 weeks!
  • Options
    codebreakercodebreaker Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Few more hours icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    luckadityaluckaditya Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mostly results will be in out in two hours
  • Options
    Virus3389Virus3389 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wait is killing me now..
  • Options
    My understanding was they will be released around 6pm GMT.
  • Options
    Virus3389Virus3389 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ahh.. 12 more hours to go..
  • Options
    Virus3389 wrote: »
    ahh.. 12 more hours to go..

Unfortunately yes, however the result exists and known to someone... just not you ;)

Not long now :)
  • Options
    Jack82Jack82 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's almost impossible to get anything done at the moment......
  • Options
    eoitoeoito Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I cant concentrate on my work, this anxiety is killing me.
  • Options
    avalon111avalon111 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The ISACA is headquartered in Rolling Meadows Illinois. As I write this it is 0918hrs in the UK, but 0318hrs in Rolling Meadows, so all of those ISACA staff processing out exam results should be safely tucked-up in bed. It's presently 1448hrs in Chennai, 1718hrs in Singapore and 2018hrs in Sydney.

If the working day in Rolling Meadows starts at 9am, it will be 3pm in the UK. If they release the results at noon it will be 6pm in the UK, 2330hrs in Chennai, and the day will have rolled-over to the 16th for Singapore & Sidney.

I too can't concentrate on my work, but nothing will be done or posted or processed, if indeed 'today is the day' until at least the working day begins in Rolling Meadows!
  • Options
    It's now 6:50am CST. Results will be released around 11am, which is in about 4 hours or so.
  • Options
    bafzal30bafzal30 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The wait is killing me.............. come on ISACA HURRY UP..