Comments

• Options
    rdm1010rdm1010 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    andhow wrote: »
    You passed, buddy! Congrats!

Haha, thank you!
  • Options
    BigWaterBigWater Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For all the people checking the link, I did receive the email but the My Certifications page has not updated yet.

For posterity...

Study the online question database the most. Get ISACA's manual and read whatever sections you are weak on.

Average Score 70%

Trending Score 96.2% (if you take the questions you missed over and over until you get them all right, your trending score will be 100%)

40 hours 46 minutes on study questions, probably 15 hours reading the manual

Results:

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 685.Your score was in the top 5 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

The Process of Auditing Information Systems: 714
    Governance and Management of IT: 714
    Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation: 671
    Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support: 615
    Protection of Information Assets: 719
  • Options
    codebreakercodebreaker Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't count on the "backdoor link"
    Never happened for June 2015 results...
  • Options
    justinheadleyjustinheadley Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed guys! woohoo! I was really starting to get discouraged as this was my 3rd attempt. But stay strong if any of you are dealing with similar issues!
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    gabequinn wrote: »
    The "back door" link never updated.

Alright! This is very good to know. Let's see if this holds true for the CISM folks as well. If so, we can kill this link in the discussion and tell future test takers that they should just look for the email. Sadly...
  • Options
    Vishal.sharma8665Vishal.sharma8665 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still able to see results pending😀 Very tensed
  • Options
    Jack82Jack82 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still waiting CISA icon_sad.gif WTf...
  • Options
    rdm1010rdm1010 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    BigWater wrote: »
    For all the people checking the link, I did receive the email but the My Certifications page has not updated yet.

For posterity...

Study the online question database the most. Get ISACA's manual and read whatever sections you are weak on.

Average Score 70%

Trending Score 96.2% (if you take the questions you missed over and over until you get them all right, your trending score will be 100%)

40 hours 46 minutes on study questions, probably 15 hours reading the manual

Results:

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 685.Your score was in the top 5 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

The Process of Auditing Information Systems: 714
    Governance and Management of IT: 714
    Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation: 671
    Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support: 615
    Protection of Information Assets: 719

holy hell...you destroyed that exam
  • Options
    eoitoeoito Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    waaa you nailed it man congrats.
  • Options
    Nabsh07Nabsh07 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So the My Certification page is still not updated and is not a good indication ???
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nabsh07 wrote: »
    So the My Certification page is still not updated and is not a good indication ???

Mine isn't updated either
  • Options
    DarkITnrarEDarkITnrarE Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Greetings, all.

Took the Dec 2015 CISM in NYC. Still wating for results. Congrats to all who passed...praying I can celebrate with the rest of you...
  • Options
    tuabuikiatuabuikia Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nabsh07 wrote: »
    Read the reply above. A candidate got the email but the MyCertification page was not updated.
  • Options
    Jack82Jack82 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone still waiting for CISA results?
  • Options
    Any one from india got the email?
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Jack82 wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting for CISA results?
    yes still waiting
  • Options
    Yes, I am also waiting
  • Options
    danilogtidanilogti Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone from South America got the results? Still waiting..
  • Options
    From Malaysia... Still waiting... =_=''
  • Options
    eoitoeoito Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any from Kenya?
  • Options
    cl97405cl97405 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    andhow wrote: »
    What the hell?! Everyone knows that my certifications (CISM this time) are more important than others! They should have released the CISM first.

I'm calling a congressman. Or a policeman. Or a clown.

You are being redundant. Repeating yourself. Saying the same thing over and over and over.
  • Options
    mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Received my passing notification
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...
  • Options
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    are they releasing by country?
  • Options
    Anyone from india got the email lol?
  • Options
    Not sure but I think so
  • Options
    cisagirl1cisagirl1 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello All, First of all Congratulations to all of you on passing your exam. Very happy for you.
    I received my result and did not make it. I feel terrible. This is my first attempt. I do not have audit experience but has IT background. Was looking forward to launch my career in IT Audit.
    I did a self study and spent around a month on CISA review manual and practised all the questions on CISA Review questions, Anwers and Explanation manual and its supplement multiple times by reviewing the concepts.

I was hoping that I would clear this exam. Not sure how i study going forward. Can anyone please provide me some feedback or suggestions. Any help is really appreciated.
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cisagirl1 wrote: »
    Hello All, First of all Congratulations to all of you on passing your exam. Very happy for you.
    I received my result and did not make it. I feel terrible. This is my first attempt. I do not have audit experience but has IT background. Was looking forward to launch my career in IT Audit.
    I did a self study and spent around a month on CISA review manual and practised all the questions on CISA Review questions, Anwers and Explanation manual and its supplement multiple times by reviewing the concepts.

I was hoping that I would clear this exam. Not sure how i study going forward. Can anyone please provide me some feedback or suggestions. Any help is really appreciated.
    No worries, you will get it next time. I failed last December and retook it in June 2015 and passed. I used the CareerAcademy videos from Groupon ($99) and the QA DB over and over again. You will get it next time, just spend a month or two on the DB questions. Good luck!
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I have several years of audit experience, if I didn't I probably wouldn't have passed. I had an easier time understanding the practice questions due to my work experience, not sure I could just study alone for this test but others might be able to.
  • Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    cisagirl1 wrote: »

Sorry to hear that you didn't make it. Sounds like you were doing the right thing. You just may need more time and more study. Also, the way you answer the question might be part of the challenge. A winning strategy would be to ensure you read the question. Read each answer, then re-read everything. Look for the "gotcha" words which change the entire question. (Like not... etc...) You should be able to at least logically eliminate 2 of the answers. Don't give up. Many people don't pass the first time. Also, your score report should tell you where you need to focus your studies.