Options

CCNA: Security practice exams

ArchonArchon Member Posts: 183 ■■■□□□□□□□
Can anyone recommend any good practice exams?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AMD4EVERAMD4EVER Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm still in the early phase of studying so haven't investigated practice tests too extensively but here is what I can offer. With the OCG you get two practice tests based off the content of the book. If you buy the Premium edition from the link below you will get an additional two tests. In total, the four practice tests make up about 300+ questions. I haven't gone through them yet but will be doing so shortly.

CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide | Pearson IT Certification

Though this isn't a practice test and isn't even geared directly at the CCNA security, here is a link to a ton of labs that can keep you busy learning all sorts of different scenarios.

All Labs - GNS3vault

Last I looked, there weren't any 210-260 practice tests being provided by the big vendors (Transcender, Boson, etc). Might still be too new of a test
  • Options
    ArchonArchon Member Posts: 183 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I completely forgot that the OCG has some exams. I have started to read that but been working on Lab Manual v2.
  • Options
    AMD4EVERAMD4EVER Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I completed the first real practice test in the OCG (not the test which just incorporates all of the questions from the book) and it was pretty decent. It included a lot of challenging questions but also some easy ones. I like that they even through a couple of what I would consider trick questions in there. One was something like what form of encryption is the result of successfully completing IKE Phase 1. I automatically answered asymetrical but the actual answer is symmetrical because the asymetrical is just the encryption used to trasmit the certificates used to begin symmetrical communication. Only complaint I have is that it had a number of CCP based questions which don't sound like they will be at all relevant to the actual 210-260 test.