Passed Icnd2

f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
This morning I passed the Cisco 200-101 exam to earn my CCNA. It was a tough test and I certainly would not be able to do most of the exam topics in the real world without lots of help from people with the experience. At least I can update my resume and am that much closer to graduating from WGU.
I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
[FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]

Comments

• hero4bohero4bo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What was the hardest topic for you? I took this test but failed my first attempt! SMH....
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    hero4bo wrote: »
    What was the hardest topic for you? I took this test but failed my first attempt! SMH....

For me it was WAN technology. That is were I scored the lowest on.
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, nice job icon_smile.gif
  • crplhoodcrplhood Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome, Congrats!
    CCNA R&S[X] CCENT[X] Sec+[X] A+[X] VMware Airwatch Associate[X] Steve's Blog Steve's Linkedin
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□