Options

MEF-CECP has anyone taken the exam?

SGITSGIT Member Posts: 52 ■□□□□□□□□□
MEF CECP Blueprint C Is Metro Ethernet Forums Carrier Ethernet Certified Professional certificate. There are expensive training classes and then there is a study guide one can purchase on Amazon by Fujitsu. Fujitsu also has an practice question app. Other than this, not much else like what we find here in the forums.
I am almost through with the study guide and then I will use the app.
My reason for posting is I'm wondering what the test is like, how close is the book and app to the test?
The test cost $350.00 and the good news is it's only $50.00 to retest.

Comments

• Options
    pevangelpevangel Member Posts: 342
    Haven't taken it but I've heard from people who are certified that the Fujitsu study guide is sufficient to pass the exam.

I wasn't aware that it was just $50 to retest. Maybe I'll just sit the exam and see what happens.
  • Options
    pevangel wrote: »
    Haven't taken it but I've heard from people who are certified that the Fujitsu study guide is sufficient to pass the exam.

I wasn't aware that it was just $50 to retest. Maybe I'll just sit the exam and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply. That is good to know.
    I might be done reading in a week or so, and then I will use the test app by Fujitsu. I'd like to take the exam by February or shortly after, that is when I start WGU. So, I guess if I take the exam I can add my two cents... It might be my first real contribution to the forums...

Here is some details from their page,
    You need a test score of 64% or higher on the exam.
    Test is 1 hour and 45 minute and consists of 80 multiple choice questions, administered online, with a webcam on you.
    Cost $350, you get to take it two more times for $50.00, after that you have to pay full price again. No more than three attempts in 6 months. It expires after a year so you'd have to pay full price if not done in a year.
  • Options
    Change of plans, I might not be the one to report back on this. I was offered a job that will take me in a slightly different direction and between WGU and learning a Cert needed for advancement at the new job this cert will be put on hold.