Options

I-Net+ in about 2 weeks!

johnnyg5646johnnyg5646 Member Posts: 173
Well, even though I can't find a ton of up to date material, I'm going to take this test in about 2 weeks. I'm using the exam cram 2001 edition, mcmcse.com, a PDF from cram session and I'm going to use any other tech notes/online tests I can find.

Anyone got any advice or suggestions? I'd be glad to hear 'em! THANKS icon_wink.gif
BS - Computer Science
MS - Computer Information Systems

Comments

• Options
    DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, even though I can't find a ton of up to date material, I'm going to take this test in about 2 weeks. I'm using the exam cram 2001 edition, mcmcse.com, a PDF from cram session and I'm going to use any other tech notes/online tests I can find.

Anyone got any advice or suggestions? I'd be glad to hear 'em! THANKS icon_wink.gif

..if you already have a+ and Net+, just go write i-net+. I wrote i-net plus 3 days after Network+ and it was a breeze.. don't sweat over this one - i-Net+ is one of the easiest exams going icon_smile.gif
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great
  • Options
    Matt_SmiMatt_Smi Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DarklyWise wrote:
    ..if you already have a+ and Net+, just go write i-net+. I wrote i-net plus 3 days after Network+ and it was a breeze.. don't sweat over this one - i-Net+ is one of the easiest exams going icon_smile.gif

I was thinking of getting I-Net+, just for the hell of it, another cert to put on the resume, but I am not sure if it is even worth the cost? I have taken practice tests on it and most of the questions seem to be mostly Net+ type stuff. I was looking over the objectives and I would probaly only have to study the development section (20%) and the business section (10%), the test is stuff that I am all familar with from A+/Net+ studies.