• Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    ElGato127ElGato127 Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MrAgent wrote: »

You say moose like it's a bad thing...
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, how did you get a ticket? I heard they sold out in 4 seconds on the first round and like 6s the second. Have fun, there's a lot to see, do, and people to meet.
  • Options
    I added my name to a list on a local security group (NovaHackers), and was offered a spare ticket last night.
  • Options
    icon_cheers.gif Wow, you Sir, are lucky! Play the lottery today! LOL, seriously have fun and come back to give us all a debrief.
  • Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I hear amazing things about Schmoo but doubt I will ever attend. Have fun!
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    [h=1]End of Year Ticket Stats[/h]Written on Dec, 16, 2015

A short post with some end of the year stats related to ticket sales. There were 1500 tickets released in two sales rounds. Across both rounds: All tickets were held in 1 minute and 56.58 seconds The wait list filled up 6 seconds…

Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    chrisone wrote: »
    End of Year Ticket Stats

Written on Dec, 16, 2015

A short post with some end of the year stats related to ticket sales. There were 1500 tickets released in two sales rounds. Across both rounds: All tickets were held in 1 minute and 56.58 seconds The wait list filled up 6 seconds…

Longer, but still impressively quick. My source was a Podcast (either PVCSec or Defensive Security).
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    DefensiveSec is fantastic... so is Brakeing Down Security. I chat regularly with them on twitter and in DMs.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    Yeah, I listen to Brakeing Down Security as well and have chatting with Jerry and Andrew a few times (mostly Andrew). I've chatting with Ed off and about a dozen or so times. Good guys, entertaining. I REALLY enjoyed the Derbycon podcast with the whole group and would enjoy it if they did a quarterly on bi-annual combo like that.
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    They did a Christmas special one with braking, Defensivesec and pvcsec. Good stuff.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    Im trying to come up with ideas on making a badge. They have a contest where you can win tickets to next year's event if you have a cool badge.