Two vouchers are needed?

FlyOnTheWallFlyOnTheWall Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I'm about ready to take the A+ and I'm looking on comptiastore.com for vouchers. Am I correct in assuming I'll need two of these vouchers, one for the 801 & one for the 802? It is a bit more costly than I had previously thought.

Comments

• DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Hi, I'm about ready to take the A+ and I'm looking on comptiastore.com for vouchers. Am I correct in assuming I'll need two of these vouchers, one for the 801 & one for the 802? It is a bit more costly than I had previously thought.

yes, that's accurate.
  • iAnonymityiAnonymity Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, you will need two vouchers, I used this website, Discount IT Certification Exam Voucher for CompTIA and Microsoft, bought the "Early Expire voucher", it's 179.10, instead of 199, works the same way, I followed the instructions and I take my 801 tomorrow morning, I made a thread on which website is best, there are a few, but I will definitely get my 802 voucher from them as well. I will add just check the schedule of where your taking your exam, that the date is available before the voucher expires. Typically the vouchers expire in a month vs the 199 voucher, last a year, I believe. Good Luck.