Options

A week to Test Day (ICND1)

crplhoodcrplhood Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm a week out from taking ICND1, and I'm hoping some of y'all would be willing to comment/critique my methods? They worked (I Hope!) for me, but I want to know what you all think. I'm linking to my blogpost instead of dragging it all over.

steveinit.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/one-week-to-test-day-ccent/
CCNA R&S[X] CCENT[X] Sec+[X] A+[X] VMware Airwatch Associate[X] Steve's Blog Steve's Linkedin

Comments

• Options
    fmitawapsfmitawaps Banned Posts: 261
    Get up to 10 posts so I can PM you about the test.

And your profile claims you are a network admin. What kind of network admin isn't even a CCENT yet? Did you set up the wireless at your local library?
  • Options
    Cant fathom a writer without a BA in Lit or an Inventor without a ME degree? Contain the jealousy, I'm just that awesome. Certs are Everything, you know...
    IRL tho, I've been in the field long enough to climb without certs, plus I have a good reputation in my town.
    CCNA R&S[X] CCENT[X] Sec+[X] A+[X] VMware Airwatch Associate[X] Steve's Blog Steve's Linkedin
  • Options
    fmitawapsfmitawaps Banned Posts: 261
    Oh. Well, if you're that good, then you don't need the information I was going to share with you about the ICND1 exam. Never mind.
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    In his blogpost he said he was jobless and working factory jobs.. Getting a "network admin" position doesn't automatically make one a CCNA or CCNP, it just goes to show you that job titles made up by HR are just that, job titles.
  • Options
    Wow you guys are salty. You realize this is a learning forum, right? Or do you need to get your kicks trying to put people down? "I'm going to t-r-o-l-l techexams, then everyone will respect me." I was jobless for two whopping months, before which I worked at an ISP in tech support as a phone jockey for three years, then I started studying for CCNA, then I interned in a NOC, now I'm a network admin in an HP and whitebox shop. There are multiple routes to every path.
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck, crplhood!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown