CIPTV2 lack of resources

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
Here is a sample of my notes I'm using for study. Since we don't have a book. I'm taking the exam objectives and going through the SRND's, the admin guides to make notes. I'll start sharing these if there is some interested. I also have a test bank, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to share it yet. I don't know if my questions are hard hitting enough.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ptjIX-RYPK24EYdTVApcmHmP1LAmbuM_bcGDhP34K0/edit?usp=sharing
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Nice! I need to get crackin' myself. I can't believe the book has still not been released.
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
    I checked out the Rough Cuts version of the book on Safari and..... Only 4 chapters available, and most are just copied and pasted from the last version crash.gif
  • Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    I emailed Kevin Wallace, he said he is planning to have videos out for this in March. I've got the 210-065 exam booked in for next month so I can get my CCNA Collaboration. Then I am on the CIPTV1 course on the 7th March, looks like it's mostly the same topics as CIPT1 so hopefully that won't be to much of a drama as the study material is not out until April! By the time I have got that one out of the way there should be a little more material out for CIPTV2 which I will be completely self studying.

Work have kindly agreed to send me on the CAPPS course as well so hopefully I'll be be in a position to take it and the exam in June/July (although I think the book is already out for this). Just for to get through the troubleshoot exam then!
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I have taken the test 2 times so far. My notes are pretty good, but video is killing me. If you read the admin guides and SRND you can easily pass this test. Its just about having time to read it all. I have my 3rd crack at it monday.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
    How did it go Shodown?
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    see the thread below. I passed barley.
    Currently Reading