Options

Study Guide

namanama Member Posts: 187
I have bought the Sybex study guide today, though I'm aware that it's recommended to have the MS Press book in hand also. But the problem is that I can't afford the MS Press book as it's too costly for me.

Thus, I thought of buying the Exam Cram2 book in companion with the Sybex book. Before I make any decision, I would like to hear some comments. icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I would suggest that you just study the Sybex manual to start with and not worry about another book yet. But, you need to study diligently. Go through the book 2 times and be sure you work all examples and understand what you're doing.

After going through the book 2 times, take some practice exams and see how you're doing before you try to purchase an additonal study guide. If all of this raises questions, Google them and find some Internet sources for additional information. You may find that you don't need a second book.

If you think that you need a second book. Just get what you can best afford.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    thanks for the advice. :)
  • Options
    dleathersdleathers Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    a used book at amazon for less money. Or you might check ebay also. There are good buy's to be had if you look around and are willing to take some time.
  • Options
    dleathers wrote:
    a used book at amazon for less money. Or you might check ebay also. There are good buy's to be had if you look around and are willing to take some time.
    i'm not residing in U.S, so the cost of book including the shipping fee will make it quite costly to me if I were to purchase online. icon_redface.gif