Options

M3 servers vs SAP basis

CarlRodCarlRod Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
I hope this is the right place to ask and that it makes sense.

I am 21 years old and I have an option to chose between a job using SAP basis or another one using M3 servers. I live in western Europe, but I would like to get to the USA one day with a knowledge to use.
Which one of these two is more desireable? Seems like M3 are very specific to those companies and rarely anyone uses them, afaik.

Thanks
Carl

Comments

• Options
    jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CarlRod wrote: »
    Hello,
    I hope this is the right place to ask and that it makes sense.

I am 21 years old and I have an option to chose between a job using SAP basis or another one using M3 servers. I live in western Europe, but I would like to get to the USA one day with a knowledge to use.
    Which one of these two is more desireable? Seems like M3 are very specific to those companies and rarely anyone uses them, afaik.

Thanks
    Carl

I know nothing about M3, but I do know that competent SAP Basis admins are well compensated and there seems to be a pretty short number of them over here. Good thing to specialize in at the moment for sure. Only drawback I can think of is the sheer volume of those jobs that are outsourced (primarily India in my experience), but the team I was a part of only had them doing off-business hours to provide 24x7 support..they took care of a lot of maintenance and mundane tasks.