Options

CISM Dec Results

Comments

• Options
    lbmetroguylbmetroguy Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    15 minutes feels like an eternity! I think ISACA is out to lunch!
  • Options
    cl97405cl97405 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    chellex wrote: »
    Cisum on the other thread (also in Ireland) has received CISM result a while ago - slightly worrying ...........

No, he said he passed the CISA this cycle. He wrote: CISA, Did the CISM the last round.
  • Options
    JustBradJustBrad Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Going out to lunch didn't help ease my nerves. This is getting crazy.
  • Options
    The way I figure it, there are two possibilities:
    1) You failed. In this case, the delay in receiving your score means you get to live a few more hours of your life before you start feeling bad.
    2) You passed. In which case, the anticipation will make the good news feel that much better.

Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.
  • Options
    CISA results started at 8:00 am sharp, maybe the CISM results will start at 11:00 AM sharp? (PST)
  • Options
    chellexchellex Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Cl97405 for clarifying that - my mind is playing tricks on me - maybe it's not over for me just yet :) Cheers
  • Options
    mohitsportmohitsport Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nothing On CISM Front
  • Options
    Nabsh07Nabsh07 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes. still waiting 11:03 AM PST
  • Options
    DarkITnrarEDarkITnrarE Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISA results in other thread still trickling in. This is literally torture...
  • Options
    Why is this taking so long!!!! icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    arjun.rarjun.r Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Maybe its not going to be released today at all... might be tomorrow icon_twisted.gif
  • Options
    big tastybig tasty Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I registered on the forum just so I could share in this with the rest of you good smelling folk. From Boise, Idaho
  • Options
    welcome big tasty!
  • Options
    Thanks lbmetroguy!

BTW, when did we have a chance to provide our email address for the score? Was it on the test packet or something? Cause I don't really remember doing that. ISACA has my email though, cause I get marketing emails all the time, and of course a profile that I keep refreshing trying to see my score. But on the CISA thread they are talking about 'if' you provided them with an email???
  • Options
    I saw something that if you received the post exam survey via email you were set. I double checked and I did get the survey a couple days after the exam. Nothing yet on the results though.
  • Options
    It should be the same email provided that they used to send you your test ticket.
  • Options
    Ah, good point. I do think I remember a ticket, though I printed mine off from the site. I'll do some searching :) Thanks for the tips
  • Options
    YES!!!! Just got the email - I passed with a 534!!!!!!! Good luck to all!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    QwaytQwayt Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've just checked- CISA Dec results I've received on Saturday 16 Jan.. this was last year'r exam.
  • Options
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 609.Your score was in the top 20 percent of those testing
  • Options
    arjun.rarjun.r Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    YES!!!! Just got the email - I passed with a 534!!!!!!! Good luck to all!!!!!!!!

And so it begins...
    Good job btw
  • Options
    Nabsh07Nabsh07 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed 598. Top 20%
  • Options
    upnorth77upnorth77 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed! Woohooo! I only scored a 545, but I only put in a few hours study time, no practice questions, and counted on my experience to see me through. I finished the exam in under 2 hours. Looks like the lazy way paid off!
  • Options
    Well it looks like I'm not going to have to wait till tomorrow at least, unless they don't have my email address. I didn't ever get a ticket emailed to me, but it was in my ISACA profile, and they emailed me.
  • Options
    big tasty wrote: »
    Well it looks like I'm not going to have to wait till tomorrow at least, unless they don't have my email address. I didn't ever get a ticket emailed to me, but it was in my ISACA profile, and they emailed me.

not email, physical mailed it to me. Looks like I can't edit my own posts
  • Options
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    I passed too! Ahh... I can rest.
  • Options
    OK - so I DID get the email, and I DID pass!!! That is very exciting, I didn't enjoy the wait but it did make for a more exciting reveal. Good luck to all of you, and I hope you all get the result you are looking for, if not this time, next time.

For what it is worth - my site isn't updated yet for anybody waiting....

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 630.Your score was in the top 10 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

Information Security Governance: 690
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 606
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 649
    Information Security Incident Management: 567
  • Options
    upnorth77 wrote: »
    Passed! Woohooo! I only scored a 545, but I only put in a few hours study time, no practice questions, and counted on my experience to see me through. I finished the exam in under 2 hours. Looks like the lazy way paid off!

That isn't laziness, it is just an expression of high risk appetite (you were willing to risk not passing). :D
  • Options
    sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi All

Has anyone received the result for CISM 2015? I am in UAE and I have not received any email from ISACA. Can anyone advice me when will I receive from ISACA?

Thanks