Options

CISM Dec Results

124»

Comments

• Options
    mokazmokaz Member Posts: 172
    Passed, on the lower end though but a pass is a pass...
  • Options
    lbmetroguylbmetroguy Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Today I received an email from Certification stating that they received my application and it would take up to 8 week to complete. NOTE: I submitted my application within 1 hour of being notified that I passed the Exam.
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did anyone fail in this exam? I'm kinda surprised of the scores we got here. Some of us didn't study well but still managed to be on the top 20%. Comparing to the June CISA exam last year I had to study really hard.
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I'm guessing that some did, they might not feel comfortable stepping forward and saying it though - it could help some if they did, in order to get it right next time!
  • Options
    I already have CISA and CISM can anyone suggest if CGEIT can be a good addition as well? I'm practicing risk assurance and in the future I wanted to do high level governance. Would this certification help me prepare for that path?
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    I already have CISA and CISM can anyone suggest if CGEIT can be a good addition as well? I'm practicing risk assurance and in the future I wanted to do high level governance. Would this certification help me prepare for that path?

Perhaps a new thread for your CGEIT might get more responses?
  • Options
  • Options
    Sonu7007Sonu7007 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your passing CISM. I just took CISA in December and passed also. Could you please advise on the materials that helped you while preparing for CISM. I plan on taking it in June 2016. I appreciate all your help. Thanks