Options

CRISC/CGEIT Dec 2015 Results

corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
Looks like another 2-3 weeks Jan 29th or Feb 5th for results to come out!

Good Luck All!

Comments

• Options
    jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yep, its getting closer :) hoping for the 29th, but will probably be the 5th
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke
  • Options
    nucho2013nucho2013 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys last year the results were released on the 24th of January. So i guess it will be around that time or maybe Friday 22nd.
  • Options
    FrankMat74FrankMat74 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    End of the week, hmm. I guess it wouldn't hurt to look forward to an email this weekend.
  • Options
    nucho2013 wrote: »
    Guys last year the results were released on the 24th of January. So i guess it will be around that time or maybe Friday 22nd.

That would be nice :) but not holding my breath
  • Options
    MsabbaghMsabbagh Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I still don't get it, why it takes so much time, it's really working on my system
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Msabbagh wrote: »
    I still don't get it, why it takes so much time, it's really working on my system

ISACA should be added to the great "WONDERS OF THE WORLD"
  • Options
    here is hoping for an email later today :D
  • Options
    Can you all provide some feedback on study methods, resources and what are your overall thoughts are on the CRISC. Thanks
  • Options
    I used the ISACA materials... book, the review manual/ supplement, and online question db. I thought the exam was much simpler than the CISSP... of course the material is a lot more focused than the CISSP. I thought the exam questions were easier than the db (about 50/50 on this subject based on responses here). I am 90% sure I passed. I feel I did either very well or very poorly :) took 1.5 hours vs 4.25 for the CISSP. I guess that I will find one today, next friday or the one after there. Of course my primary function at work the last several years has been IT Risk
  • Options
    jcundiff wrote: »
    here is hoping for an email later today :D

ISACA said on FB to check back Feb 5th. But in 2014 it came out Jan 23 1PM pacific, and I believe in 2015 it came out Jan 29th.

Fingers crossed it will come out today in the afternoon pacific time =)
  • Options
    corpsec wrote: »
    ISACA said on FB to check back Feb 5th. But in 2014 it came out Jan 23 1PM pacific, and I believe in 2015 it came out Jan 29th.

Fingers crossed it will come out today in the afternoon pacific time =)

Yeah I am expecting 02/05, which is 8 weeks from 12/12... but looks like they have came out Jan 23rd in 2014 and it wasnt the 29th last year, it was the 24th per a couple of posts I have seen on here, so would be nice to get an email today :D
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Pretty sure its safe to say they aren't coming out today. See you guys next Friday
  • Options
    yep looks that way
  • Options
    nucho2013nucho2013 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know when the results are coming out? Has anyone contacted ISACA? This is so stressful.
  • Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    nucho2013 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the results are coming out? Has anyone contacted ISACA? This is so stressful.

Likely late in the day on 2/5. They usually wait until the last day, and then they come out in batches.
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys, I already have CISA and CISM can anyone suggest if CGEIT can be a good addition as well? I'm practicing risk assurance and in the future I wanted to do high level governance. Would this certification help me prepare for that path?
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    Hi guys, I already have CISA and CISM can anyone suggest if CGEIT can be a good addition as well? I'm practicing risk assurance and in the future I wanted to do high level governance. Would this certification help me prepare for that path?

I think that the CGEIT is more credible for larger companies that are trying to mature their governance and formalize more processes. If you're in that situation, I think it would be a good cert.
  • Options
    Took a look at when June 2015 results came out and it looks like July 31, so 7 weeks. That would be tomorrow for Dec 2015 results. Guess we will see.
  • Options
    EasyPeezyEasyPeezy Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am seriously hoping it's tomorrow... then the long 6 weeks wait for certification. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    just got my results, passed with a 502
  • Options
    icandoiticandoit Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Result for CRISC is in!! I passed!! Scored in top 20%, not bad. I'm happy! All done with InfoSec certs, no more :)

Congratulations rohit10!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • Options
    akinakin52akinakin52 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys,
    The December 2015 CRISC results are coming out. Mine just came in at 11:21am EST. I passed.
    I wasn't expecting the result to come in today.
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone that passed! I was really unsure about it and actually thought I didn't do to well. If you didn't pass, get it next time. Best wishes everyone!
  • Options
    Passed with a 493 , not as well as I thought I had done but pass is a pass :D
  • Options
    chandrasekariyerchandrasekariyer Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got it.
    Passed with was in the top 5 percent of those testing.
  • Options
    Guys great news and congrats on passing but please a little feedback on and study method,tips, etc would be helpful for future exam takers. Thanks
  • Options
    MsabbaghMsabbagh Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anybody got CGEIT results?
  • Options
    Received email @8:20am pacific 1/29/2016

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 616. Your score was in the top 5 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

IT Risk Identification: 668
    IT Risk Assessment: 552
    Risk Response and Mitigation: 612
    Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting: 638
  • Options
    carloregiocarloregio Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yep, just got CGEIT results. PASSED !
  • Options
    varunglvarungl Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cleared CGEIT... Scored 535/800
    Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT: 526