Options

Exam Questions

jtfranksjtfranks Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was just wondering if there was any questions that you had to show how to do. Like how to get to the system properties and stuff like that and if so....if you click the wrong part by mistake before actually submitting it....and if you click the wrong on by mistake will it automaticlly count you off or do you have another attempet before hitting submit?
Justin

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Check out the following topic for a bunch of info about Microsoft exam questions: www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10028
  • Options
    Thanks for the link. I'm about to take this test come this wednesday and was just making sure I'm ready for it. I think I am, doesn't seem like a hard test. I've had 2 years of Networking at a community college with an AAS degree and also A+ and Net+. I work at a school system as a Network Admin. I need to get this cert bad. I've been there for about 4 months and I will get a big raise for the MCSE so I was just looking for some good advice. Thanks for all you guy doicon_exclaim.gif
    Justin
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well, you can see what our forum software automatically makes of the product name you mentioned. I.o.w. I suggest staying away from those, and similar illegal products that provide actual exam questions.
  • Options
    Well thanks for telling me that. I had to edit that. I didn't want that on my post. I'm not lazy and I'm trying really hard for this cert. I do not, I repeat do not want to ****. I had no idea what that thing was and was just wondering because someone had told me about it and I just thought it was practice questions not braindumps. Thank you so much.
    Justin