Options

Confirmation for CISA/CISM application

Comments

• Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    hasdou wrote: »
    Submitted on 26/01.
    Still no confirmation...

I recently received my confirmation, but it was several days after they had changed the my application status on the "My Certifications" (https://www.isaca.org/myisaca/Pages/MyCertifications.aspx) page to "Unreviewed". You may want to check that out.
  • Options
    hasdouhasdou Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tuabuikiatuabuikia Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Submitted on 22nd Jan and received my confirmation today. GMT +8 here by the way. 8 weeks to go...
  • Options
    danilogtidanilogti Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yesterday, CISA application status changed to "complete-under review".
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I sent an email asking for status, almost forgot that I paid the application fee and submitted the application two weeks ago......
  • Options
    Got a reply really quick....
    Hello,
    Thank you for your email. I can confirm receipt of your CISA application and application fee. Should any additional documents be needed, we will be in contact with you. This processing can take up to 8 weeks.
  • Options
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    Got a reply really quick....

To which email did send the confirmation query?
  • Options
    To which email did send the confirmation query?

When I went to the ISACA page I used the "contact us" link at the bottom of the site.
  • Options
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    When I went to the ISACA page I used the "contact us" link at the bottom of the site.

Thank's.
  • Options
    mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I received confirmation just this morning. I sent in my application on 1/20.
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Thank's.

Thank is what?
  • Options
    Tongy wrote: »
    Thank is what?
    Thank is. Don't you get it? It's deep.
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    andhow wrote: »
    Thank is. Don't you get it? It's deep.

Woah! That takes gratitude to a whole nother level, y'know?!
  • Options
    nrgskillnrgskill Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nrgskill wrote: »
    Submitted my application 20th Jan, still not received confirmation, sent two follow-up emails without receiving replies.
    Bought CISM book without receiving confirmation, sent a follow-up without receiving reply, just an email from the courier few days later.
    Honestly I don't know what's wrong with ISACA, having to wait 5 (or more) months to get certified after passing the exam it's not what you can expect in 2016. Consider we PAY them, even multiple time if we hold multiple certifications...
    Maybe they need some good auditor to audit their processes :)

Received 4th Feb, 15 days later.
  • Options
    levsterlevster Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Applied for CISM Certification on January 29, 2016. Received ISACA confirmation on February 6, 2016. The wait begins!
  • Options
    We recently received your application for the CISA certification. By passing the exam and applying for certification, you have taken a significant step in distinguishing yourself from other professionals.
    The processing of your application has begun and the time needed to complete it (up to 8 weeks) will depend on whether or not we have received all of your documentation (verification form(s), transcripts, etc). Should any additional information be required, you will receive a separate e-mail outlining the missing information.

finally....
  • Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    Since it seems to be of interest, here is my CISA timeline:

Jan-15 - Exam score notification email
    Jan-18 - Submit application
    Jan -22 - Application received email
    Feb -8 - Status change to Complete - Under Review

It would be interesting to see if they process the applications of ISACA members differently from non-Members. However, considering the volume of applications, I would highly doubt it. (I am a member of ISACA, and hold no other certifications from them.)
  • Options
    My timeline also:

Jan-15 - Exam score notification email
    Jan-15 - Submit Application
    Jan-28 - Application received email
    Jan-28 - Application status: Unreviewed
    Feb-9 - Very irritated, andhow posts to this forum

I'm a current member of ISACA and have already earned the CISA, CGEIT, and CRISC.
  • Options
    Oh cool my application moved from "apply now" to "not reviewed".
  • Options
    AuditFAuditF Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i have got confirmation from isaca that my app.form accepted almost 10 days ago but the status of the certification is still unreviewed.
  • Options
    torrentetorrente Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I sent my CISM application a few minutes after receiving exam results but it is still "Unreviewed".

I have gone through CISA, CGEIT and CRISC certifications and really the multiple big waiting times is not the best customer experience.
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mike7 wrote: »
    18th Jan: submitted endorsement application by email
    29th Jan: received "application received" confirmation email

The wait continues.... icon_rolleyes.gif

Logged in to ISACA web-site today.
    Application Status is now "Approved".
    Now waiting for confirmation email. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    Submitted on 26/01.
    Still no confirmation...

Confirmation mail: on 13/02
    Now I can start to wait (8 weeks) :)
  • Options
    Logged in to ISACA web-site today.
    Application Status is now "Approved".
    Now waiting for confirmation email. icon_cool.gif

I'm surprised they're working on the weekend.

I submitted my application (CISM) a few days before you. Still stilling at Unreviewed.
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They could have updated the status on their Friday evening as I have not logged in for more than a week.

Not sure if this plays a part. When I submitted my CISA application, I included exam results mail and put "CISA endorsement application" as subject title.
  • Options
    They could have updated the status on their Friday evening as I have not logged in for more than a week.

Not sure if this plays a part. When I submitted my CISA application, I included exam results mail and put "CISA endorsement application" as subject title.

I did, more or less, the same. Obviously, they just like you more. No worries! :)
  • Options
    AuditFAuditF Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My status changed to - Under Review.
  • Options
    torrentetorrente Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It seems like this time they are processing first CISA applications, in June they processed first CISM certifications but I do not remember that there was any difference in the applications review.
  • Options
    AndyK100AndyK100 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have just received an email from ISACA confirming my CISA certification - date of Cert is 15th Feb. I applied on Jan 19th having successfully completed the Dec exam in Dublin. Next on the list is CISM, roll on June...
  • Options
    danilogtidanilogti Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    AndyK100 wrote: »
    I have just received an email from ISACA confirming my CISA certification - date of Cert is 15th Feb. I applied on Jan 19th having successfully completed the Dec exam in Dublin. Next on the list is CISM, roll on June...
    Me too. I have my CISA certification confirmation.
    Next step, CISM.