Options

Passed with 912

tykkymtykkym Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally passed my CCNA after weeks of preparation. This is my first attempt and i am really lucky that i get through with it. One of the simulation questions with switches which have 5 questions in it and i did not read the instructions thoroughly i answered one of them and clicked next which brings me out of the simulation. I am lucky to get another simulation question which is on xxx which i managed to get it right. Advise to those who are taking the exam take your time and read the instructions carefully and of course read the questions carefully. I relied on Todd Lammle's study guide which is very good and the simulation exam really prep me through. I do not have any working experience with cisco routers or switches as long as you understand the concepts i think you should be able to pass the exam.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    tykkymtykkym Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    tykkym wrote:
    have 5 questions in it and i did not read the instructions thoroughly i answered one of them and clicked next which brings me out of the simulation.
    Congratulations! :D

I finally paid attention last exam and looked at the demo -- the simlet example came after the testlet example. And I don't remember the simlet from my ccna days -- only first saw it on a CCSP exam. It is a testlet with a console screen. You must click on the question numbers within both the testlet and simlets to answer all of the questions. It's easy to answer the first question, hit next, get the popup warning asking if its okay to exit and then hit okay -- exiting out without answering the other testlet/simlet parts. Beware the testlet/simlets!

I still say that is poor programming -- if you hit next on a reqular question that has more content on the page - it pages down rather than going to the next question. Testlets and Simlets should be programed to go to the next testlet/simlet question when the next button is used and only do the popup and exit on the last question.

But good recovery not letting it bother you durning the exam -- you still got a nice score. icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    congrats on the score......i got the same thing when i took mine :)
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Congrats!!!!
    Life is a journey...