Options

Passed Linux+ 103/104!!

steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
I just passed Linux 103/104. I did much better than I expected. I am glad to get over that hurdle.

Comments

• Options
    Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
    Congrats!!! Great job!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    Congrats!!!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jack84iejack84ie Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Late Congrats that did you use to study ?
  • Options
    steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
    jack84ie wrote: »
    Late Congrats that did you use to study ?

I used uCertify, the Sybex study guide, and VMs of CentOS and Debian Linux. I also had a vi command sheet. You will see vi and system commands a lot on the 103 exam. 104 was mostly script and system configuration when I took the exam. There was some networking on there too.
  • Options
    anfieldanfield Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    But of a generic question but any advice on what to study for LX103? Ive pretty used my VM, cybex study guide, linux academy and some practice exams..What did you find most helpful?
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.