Options

How Many Q? Wrong

xuxujoli77xuxujoli77 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
whats the maximum Q? that I can get wrong in order to pass the exam.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Unknown. Comptia keeps it a secret. You shouldn't worry about how many to get wrong, your goal should be to get them right.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    If you miss more than 2 questions then you fail by default, so make sure you get them all right. Otherwise CompTIA has legal rights to reposess your car!!
  • Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187
    If you miss more than 2 questions then you fail by default, so make sure you get them all right. Otherwise CompTIA has legal rights to reposess your car!!
    2 questions??!!
    That sounds quite difficult. icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    nama wrote:
    2 questions??!!
    That sounds quite difficult. icon_confused.gif

I think someone is having a bit of fun........ icon_lol.gif
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    What I did was mark every question on my exam that I was not 100% sure of. The amount of questions out of 85 that I marked ended up be 23 surprisingly... The questions were more vague than I expected and there were alot of times where it came down to 2 answers that were hard to determine which one fit the best.

Anyway, I think it would be a safe bet to say that you could mark 25 questions and still pass easily as long as you are 100% sure on the other 60 questions.