Options

Need Advice!! Cert Renewal time

goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
Not sure if I want to go for the CCNA-S or just do the INCD2 to renew my cert. Im extremely confident in passing the INCD2 since most concepts are familiar to me.. I feel if I study for the CCNA-S and pass it, I will completely forgot everything quickly since I am not working in the field.
At this point I am leading towards incd2 just because I remember so much.. what are your thoughts? icon_study.gif
The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs

Comments

• Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You should always advance, never stay lateral. Go for your CCNA Security if that's what you want to do, and you will have 3 certs instead of two, plus a renewal of the previous. CCNP R&S is also another one to think about. Doesn't mean you have to be doing networking now at your job, but perhaps you may later on. It seems like you enjoy it.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don't want to dive to deep into any subject. Not sure where my career will go? Maybe I hit a linux cert nxt to get my feet wet.
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs