Options

3rd Time Lucky

angieangukangieanguk Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have tried twice before to pass and missed by one question each time. Used 2nd shot last Friday (10th March) and cracked it at last with a score of 952. I must admit that i did have to put the work in - I had 58 questions in all with one question repeated.

I used Transcender to practice with along with the Exam Cram and 70 270 for Dummies which I found to be a brilliant book - broke the subjects done well and full of workable examples.

Onto 70 290 now :D

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! :D

though i'd think the "for Dummies" would be quite inadequate for study material.
    witty comment
  • Options
    gary@networkready.netgary@networkready.net Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job! I am taking the test on 03/22/06. I am using this site, the Transcenders and the Microsoft Xp Pro book. I am nervous about the test and wondered if you had any advice? Also you mentioned that there were 58 questions and only one repeated. Is 58 questioned the standard? Also do you remember if you had alot of 2 answer multiple choice questions and does the test indicate that there are two answers? I seem to be overlooking the second answer in my practice tests.
  • Options
    vviivvii Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am new to this, and want to know are you allow to go back to the previous questions??? and is there any simulation in this exam...

Thanks
    Obtained: A+, MCSE03, CCNA & CCNP

Coming Soon: Juniper ...
  • Options
    angieangukangieanguk Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes I had quite a few two answer questions this time - and yes they did state that you need to select two answers.

I could go back to previous questions - my tactic was to answer everyone that I was sure of and then marked the others for review and came back to them, the ones I marked for review, I noted on the whiteboard and crossed out the obvious wrong answers - that way, when I came to look at them a second time I only had to decide between a couple of choices.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki