Options

exam 70-284//pls help

TBisaDiseaseTBisaDisease Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
somebdy, pls
do i need any prequalifications to take exam 70-284
Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 . i think it qualifies 4 MCP.
i do nt have any certs rght now but do i need any exams prior to taking this.
also what is the best tutorial or xam **** i could read or sb could suggest
new at this n icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif B
AA, BA (CIS)

Comments

• Options
    Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    There are no prequalifications for 284.

It will qualify you for MCP. Also it counts toward MCSA+messaging and MCSE+ messaging.

Don't use ****!! Go get the Microsoft Press Book or the Sybex 284 Study guide and set up a test lab.
  • Options
    Gabe7055 wrote:

It will qualify you for MCP. Also it counts toward MCSA+messaging and MCSE+ messaging.

Don't use ****!! Go get the Microsoft Press Book or the Sybex 284 Study guide and set up a test lab.

thanks, just read ur otther posts score 700.
    great, well u know better, i just thought getting a dup would be the direct route however i will take ur advice .

i had initially been studying 4 the lotus notes admins exam , 620 621 622
    but sb here advised to take 284 instead bcos most are shying away from lotus notes.
    well, i still intend on taking or combining both. thank again

u said to get the kit.... icon_confused.gif:
    AA, BA (CIS)
  • Options
    Gabe7055 wrote:

where do i get this Microsoft Press Book or the Sybex 284 Study guide to set up a test lab,s there a website pls i hope this dnt sound icon_exclaim.gif
    AA, BA (CIS)
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    does amazon.com ring a bell?
    witty comment
  • Options
    _omni_ wrote:
    does amazon.com ring a bell?

how many exams do u need to become an mcp
    or better yet what are the min no of examz to take to become a mcp, i see in ur sig u hv three

iN ADDITION PLS HELP WHAT IS THIS SYBASE BOOK, when i google sybase 70 284 all i get is this: is it the right book and what is the microsoft press book.

MCSA/MCSE: Exchange Server 2003 Implementation and Management Study Guide (70-284)

Will Schmeid, James Chellis
    AA, BA (CIS)
  • Options
    JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    try sybex 70-284......
  • Options
    you need one MS exam to become MCP, doesn't matter which exam.
    witty comment
  • Options
    _omni_ wrote:
    you need one MS exam to become MCP, doesn't matter which exam.

thanks.

i found this site for practice examz do u think its is legit, any body try it:

http://www.****.net/shop/
    AA, BA (CIS)
  • Options
    those are braindumps.
    witty comment
  • Options
    _omni_ wrote:
    those are braindumps.

ok, what do u call braindump by the way, excuse my icon_mad.gificon_eek.gificon_confused.gif:

is it just questions with answers or pls explain. i dont know a lot abt this

if anything a link to get the needed materials would be great. like i said arlier when i did a search all i got was this book :

MCSA/MCSE: Exchange Server 2003 Implementation and Management

Study Guide: Exam 70-284
    Will Schmied, James Chellis
    ISBN: 0-7821-4338-5
    AA, BA (CIS)
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Braindumps is a sample questions with answers from the "real exams" which is doesn't really help you to learn. Read read read books and do some lab.

Hope this link will help you.
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6560.asp
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    Yeah, I would stay away from it... You will waste your money there.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    jacolexjacolex Inactive Imported Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Braindumps is a sample questions with answers from the "real exams" which is doesn't really help you to learn. Read read read books and do some lab.

It's your opinion. For me it was a good way to learn much interesting things.
    I passed today last exam on MCSA+M track.
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    jacolex wrote:

It's your opinion. For me it was a good way to learn much interesting things.
    I passed today last exam on MCSA+M track.

You mean you used **** to pass the exam?
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    jacolex wrote:
    Yes
    Congratulations. All your hard work paid off.

Hopefully you gained an ability to problem solve tasks. By the way, what page was that on?
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    I've working on Windows for 8 years, so I took braindumps, because I don't want spend much time and money for possibility to not pass some exams.
    You mean www page? www.****.com
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jacolex wrote:
    I've working on Windows for 8 years, so I took braindumps, because I don't want spend much time and money for possibility to not pass some exams.
    You mean www page? www.****.com

That's a great attitude! Just what the employer ordered ... another paper cert icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Let me just say that as an employer who knows a little bit about technology myself, it does not take me or the rest of my staff long to pick up on dumpers. I've interviewed at least three this year alone. Application and resume immediately hit the garbage can after they left. You say you've been using Windows for 8 years? My grandma has been using email for three years, and she just found out how that you can use a comma to send an email to multiple people this past Christmas. One major goal of certifications is to help people like yourself bridge any knowledge gaps you might have (because no one knows it all) and it's a shame you're missing the opportunity to do that by using ****. My advice would be to hang out here more and learn it the way you're supposed to; hard work and practice. And if you're thinking "I worked hard to remember all those ****" then my response to you is this; If you worked equally as hard actually learning the technologies and concepts, you'll have tools for life. Good luck and I hope you make the right decision from now on.

Keatron.
  • Options
    kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    jacolex wrote:
    You mean www page? www.xxxxxxxxxx.com

Has anyone ever told you that you're pathetic?