Passed 802 today

phorealphoreal Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed 802 today icon_cheers.gif I did worse than 801 score wise but oh well..lol.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

(BTW - no one cares about the score)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • phorealphoreal Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks and I don't either lol
  • Mike RMike R Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • tnluongtnluong Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how specific is the 802 exam compared to the 801? For example, do I have to know how to access a certain program for all 3 operating systems or will knowing what that program does be sufficient?
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • MalexMalex Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations !
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!..well done
  • francisayikufrancisayiku Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done I'm preparing for mine...
  • leeltleelt Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • phorealphoreal Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tnluong wrote: »
    congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how specific is the 802 exam compared to the 801? For example, do I have to know how to access a certain program for all 3 operating systems or will knowing what that program does be sufficient?

Thanks. I think there are different versions of the test so can't really say but it is important to go over all the exam objectives.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • houdini5150houdini5150 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, a pass is a pass. Maybe review what you didnt pass on?