Options

Test in 2 days

jtfranksjtfranks Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was wondering if I will be tested on stuff that was covered on the A+. Like alot of printer questions, the boot seq. how to edit the boot.ini file. Also counters like Processor > Interrupts/seq and so on and so on.
Thanks alot. Any add. advice will be apperciated.
Justin

Comments

• Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    printer ... yes
    boot order (what loads and when)... doubtful but possible
    system manager .. yes
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    There is 'some' overlap between the A+ OS and the 70-270 exam, but I wouldn't count on being able to answer 70-270 questions 'just' on A+ OS knowledge. Make sure you check out the exam objectives and our TechNotes, both can be found here:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/microsoft/70-270.shtml
  • Options
    dleathersdleathers Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hoping you do well.
  • Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187
    Webmaster wrote:
    There is 'some' overlap between the A+ OS and the 70-270 exam, but I wouldn't count on being able to answer 70-270 questions 'just' on A+ OS knowledge. Make sure you check out the exam objectives and our TechNotes, both can be found here:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/microsoft/70-270.shtml
    comparing A+ with Network+, and A+ with 70-270, which has got more overlapping topics with which?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    :) Compare the exam objectives and let us know ;)

It's kinda impossible to tell, partly because the A+ has two exams, and even when there is overlap, the 70-270 goes deeper into the topics. And even the non-overlapping topics can still be a good or even required foundation to go deeper.
  • Options
    namanama Member Posts: 187