Options

ccna 3 project pls help

tweettroopertweettrooper Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello, i don't know where to post my question so please forgive if not the right sub forum - no hate pls

i need help from someone. for ccna 3 we need to make a project
Design a network for a company that complies to
the following specifications:
– 3 sites
– human resources: 5 people
– administration/finance: 30 people
– management: 6 people
– production is divided in 6 different entities,
each with about 40 workers
● each site has an assembly entity

● the 3 other entities are divided over the
sites
– provide a server-network and a DMZ-network
and decide what services will be provided
where
– choose the right hardware
– time is money, so limit downtime as much as
you can
– make a documentation for the network
● defend your choices

can someone please help me with this ???
thank you

Comments

• Options
    crplhoodcrplhood Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This forum isn't here to do your homework. You gotta ask more specific questions in that. That's seriously vague. How are the sites connected? Are they in the same town where you could do a simple simulation of a Metro fiber connection? Are these connecting over a long distance calling for a VPN service, MPLS, Frame relay, or whatever WAN service you feel is right? What do you mean time is money? Most companies try to find a acceptance zone between service level and cost, also maintenance can be expensive in high uptime devices. You should probably talk to your instructor.
    CCNA R&S[X] CCENT[X] Sec+[X] A+[X] VMware Airwatch Associate[X] Steve's Blog Steve's Linkedin
  • Options
    v1ralv1ral Member Posts: 116 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Does each site have the same amount of people in HR, mgmt and admin/finance? Since this is a CCNA homework i'd just setup a VPN tunnel between the 3 sites and put in static routes to each site. Setup HSRP on the edge routers to limit downtime. Stick a web server or whatever you want people from outside of your org to get access to, inside your dmz.

What is an assembly entity?