Options

Passed

GeeNiceGeeNice Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed Tuesday.Was so happy that I forgot to post a thank you for the tech notes.The exam was fairly difficult but contained nothing that I did not expect.I studied long and hard for this cert.

Passed with an 857.

Anyway on to 290 .

Comments

• Options
    OkasonOkason Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

How long long did it take you to study and what study materials did you use.
    All things work together for good........to them that believe..
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats!

Yes, please share a bit about how you prepared for this exam so this topic can be of use to others as well.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats!
    witty comment
  • Options
    GeeNiceGeeNice Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I studied for about two months and to be honest still felt that I was not totally prepared for the exam.In December I registered at a training college which fortunatley my employer paid for.I met some people with similar interests and we decided to set up our own study group and it has been fantastic.We have decided to contiue for 70-290 and onwards.
    Materials included the official Microsoft Couse 2272 and the Microsoft Self paced training kit.This covered enough to pass but we still used the technotes from this site.[which I introduced to the group]

Thanks again for the technotes and see you guys in the 290 forum.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    IT_AdminIT_Admin Member Posts: 158
    excellent job!!!!
    Next victim: 70-351

On my way to MCSE 2K3: Security
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    contraz! see you there too.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki