Options

Exam Preparation for 70-270

jp_crash17jp_crash17 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi I;m a joiner here in the forum. I'll take my first exam in MCSE 200,
Can anyone give me a reminder before i go to the exam proper? and what re the good reviewer regarding this. :D

Comments

• Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    download the study guide from this site. and perhaps use the ExamCram2 to review your study. Goodluck
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    jp_crash17jp_crash17 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ei, where can i get examcram2 can i download it? :D
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    no, you have to purchase it. do a search on amazon for this title; most people recommend this book for review before test time. Read previous posts from this forum and you will get most of your answers met. Welcome by the way.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    snooper47374snooper47374 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Could someone please tell me what is the latest edition of ExamCram 2. Is it Second Edition?

I used Windows XP Pro Self Pacd-Training Kit book from Microsoft but I feel like it's not covering everything. I took the CD test from the book(which is based off XP Resource Kit book which I don't understand since that's not the book I bought) and I am getting too many questions wrong. I'm hearing good stuff about ExamCram 2 though.

Thanks!
    Going to slowly study for 290. Baby due in May.