Options

Passed at 2nd attempt 936

kovokovo Member Posts: 122
Passed with 936. It was my 2nd attempt, 2 weeks ago got a score of 609, studied everynight for last 2 weeks Sybex book notes off this site and just playin around with GPO and Internet security hands on as i struggled in those departments the 1st time. Tech notes here were pretty good aswell, Sybex book is highly recommended. 1st attempt i didnt know what to expect and got hit hard with Internet security, GPO's security templates that i wasnt expecting. Now i got mainly all permission questions and was more prepared for the security questions that were thrown at me.

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! :D
    witty comment
  • Options
    IT_AdminIT_Admin Member Posts: 158
    goog job!!!
    Next victim: 70-351

On my way to MCSE 2K3: Security
  • Options
    Ricardo1Ricardo1 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wooooo!!!!!!!!.
    I scored 873 today in the MCP exam, after failling last year(November) with a score of 677. It wasn't that easy.

I just wish to say thank you to all the smart Guys who are members of this club before me, for various contribution and especially the WebMaster for the wonderful job he's doing on this website. Thanks Master for your advice and Stay Bless.

Next is the 70-290.
    “Be generous without thought of reward”.
    “It takes two to see both sides of a Problem”.
  • Options
    Wooooo!!!!!!!!.
    I scored 873 today in the MCP exam, after failling last year(November) with a score of 677. It wasn't that easy.

I just wish to say thank you to all the smart Guys who are members of this club before me, for various contribution and especially the WebMaster for the wonderful job he's doing on this website. Thanks Master for your advice and Stay Bless.

Next is the 70-290.
  • Options
    certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ricardo1 wrote:
    Wooooo!!!!!!!!.

Next is the 70-290.

Master? the cotton days are over, brother. icon_rolleyes.gif. Webmaster is the man.
  • Options
    IT-jacques,

I believe you have eys but you don't see.
    Just look at my second Paragraph, second line and read.
    Plz don't misinterpret my words. Anywhere, "To err is Human".
    It doesn't matter what ever I call Mr Johan Hiemstra.
  • Options
    certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ricardo1 wrote:
    IT-jacques,

I believe you have eys but you don't see.
    Just look at my second Paragraph, second line and read.
    Plz don't misinterpret my words. Anywhere, "To err is Human".
    It doesn't matter what ever I call Mr Johan Hiemstra.

wooooo woowo wooo, relax buddy. No pun intended. I was just kidding. End of conversation, bye.
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Congratz on Kovo and Ricardo1! Kovo, I think you might have the same exam I took. I barely passed it on the border; exams didn't have any questions on the hardware or installation on the exam. Well see you in the server room.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki