CISA exam location

AnnmilanAnnmilan Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

i would like to ask where is the location (exam centers) for the past few exams in Singapore.
does CISA and other exam takers are together in one room?

thanks
ann

Comments

  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,073 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Annmilan wrote: »
    Hi,

    i would like to ask where is the location (exam centers) for the past few exams in Singapore.
    does CISA and other exam takers are together in one room?

    thanks
    ann

    Guess this is your first ISACA exam. Welcome! icon_biggrin.gif

    For my ISACA exam in June and December 2015, it was at PSB Academy
    Bring your NRIC or passport and exam ticket that was posted to you for identity verification (you can also print out from My ISACA page). Bring 2B pencils and soft eraser.

    The CISA and CISM exam takers are in different rooms. Not sure about CRISC and CGEIT exam takers.
    In any case, it does not make a difference at least for me. I may be able to spy on my fellow taker's answer sheet but the questions may be randomised.
  • AnnmilanAnnmilan Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi Mike thanks a lot. did you take CISA exam also?
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,073 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Annmilan wrote: »
    hi Mike thanks a lot. did you take CISA exam also?
    CISM in June, and CISA in Dec 2015.
  • bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 209 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mike7 wrote: »
    Guess this is your first ISACA exam. Welcome! icon_biggrin.gif

    For my ISACA exam in June and December 2015, it was at PSB Academy
    Bring your NRIC or passport and exam ticket that was posted to you for identity verification (you can also print out from My ISACA page). Bring 2B pencils and soft eraser.

    The CISA and CISM exam takers are in different rooms. Not sure about CRISC and CGEIT exam takers.
    In any case, it does not make a difference at least for me. I may be able to spy on my fellow taker's answer sheet but the questions may be randomised.

    Sorry to hijack posticon_lol.gif but where is the location for Fort Lauderdale?

    Thanks,
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:
Sign In or Register to comment.