Options

Greetings

jp_crash17jp_crash17 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi to all of you, the schedule of my exam will be on March 24, I have already read and review all of my stuff like Sybex, Examcram, preplogic and also the online practice exam of this site.and the MS 70-270 pdf files. I is this enough to be able to pass?What is the Testout??it is a kind of reviewer?where can i get that if it is?can ou help me regarding this..I feel very excited and nervous for my exam. icon_confused.gif

Comments

• Options
    certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jp_crash17 wrote:
    Hi to all of you, the schedule of my exam will be on March 24, I have already read and review all of my stuff like Sybex, Examcram, preplogic and also the online practice exam of this site.and the MS 70-270 pdf files. I is this enough to be able to pass?What is the Testout??it is a kind of reviewer?where can i get that if it is?can ou help me regarding this..I feel very excited and nervous for my exam. icon_confused.gif

It sounds like you've done enough studying. Testout is a complete study pack with videos, text and simulator included. If you want testout, go to www.testout.com and purchase the product you want. Support them.
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    testout covers the exams in WAAAAY more detail than you'll likely use for the exam, but you will know your stuff.

A cheaper way to go if you're confident and have studied are the transcender practice exams. They're also pretty tough, so if you can get a 90% on them you can ace the exam.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • Options
    jp_crash17jp_crash17 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Thanks for the reply,where can i get the transcender practice exam, can i get it in any website?? :D
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    jp_crash17 wrote:
    Hi Thanks for the reply,where can i get the transcender practice exam, can i get it in any website?? :D

www.transcender.com/
    i remain, he who remains to be....