preperation

JoeNvidioJoeNvidio Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
well, ive read the entire micheal myers book on network+, third edition. and ive taken both the practice exams on the cd he has a few times each. last time i took both, got a 100% and a 97%.

i plan on takin them a few more times, and take practice tests on here and the MC MCSE website has some practice tests too. and get 90's on all those.

should that be sufficent to pass? im about to schedule my exam. and plan on giving myself a week or a bit longer for more study.

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I think you should be good to go. I also used Myers books for my Net+, along with the Technotes from this site.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I think you should be good to go. I also used Myers books for my Net+, along with the Technotes from this site.
    from what I know both Sybex and Myers are top rated study materials. I wonder is it sufficient to solely rely on anyone of them instead of both in order to pass the network+ exam.
  • billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
    I really rated Mike Myers book. He explains everything so well. I read the book to understand about networks and the the Sybex books for more of the Technical issues