Options

Passed CCNA (640-801) today with 1000!!!

marcel2271marcel2271 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I still cannot believe it: I just passed the CCNA exam with a score of 1000/1000!!!!! I studied very hard the last couple of months and I knew I was ready for the exam although I didn't know what to expect. There is so much you need to know. This forum helped me a lot! Thanks to everybody!!
I know about the NDA so I will not tell anything but the first question of the exam did not contain any correct answer. It was a very simple question but I simply didn't see a correct answer! I couldn't believe it. I was looking at the answers for 5 (!) minutes and finally I picked one (but I am 100% sure it was incorrect). I should have put a remark at this question but I didn't. I was too stressed. I hope it was not done on purpose by the test writers.

The study materials I used are: INTRO and ICND exam certification guide (plus updates) and Sybex 5th edition. I also used the Boson Netsim for CCNP v6 beta3. It has quite some bugs but nevertheless it helped me a lot to practice all kind of configurations. And I used the 3 test exams from Boson. And last but certainly not least, I used this forum daily (most of the time lurking).
Now it's time to relax!

Good luck to everybody who still has to take the exam!!!

Comments

• Options
    JuddJudd Member Posts: 132
    Wow! Amazing score! Well done.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    shazzamshazzam Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Incredible! Well done mate.
    Aim for the moon, if you miss you'll be among the stars!
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ DUDE - WOW - nobody can beat that score........you DA MAN
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's sweet. A perfect score in a Cisco test is amazing. Job well done!!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    marcel2271 wrote:
    Now it's time to relax!
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Relax? Maybe long enough to celebrate for a bit -- but you don't want to cool off too much. Take a long weekend and then start studying for your next certification -- perhaps something in a CCNP. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Gefeliciteerd! icon_thumright.gif Also congrats on the study material package.

As for the seemingly incorrect answers, the exam writers aren't perfect, so it's possible it's an error, or an unscored beta question. More likely, one of the answers, the one you picked obviously, was the best answer (or the least incorrect), that could be considered correct under certain exceptional circumstances. If you remember most of the question, you can still contact Cisco about it and explain.
  • Options
    leighleigh Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Perfect performance. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Thanks guys!! For Johan: bedankt!! icon_lol.gif

Who knows, maybe CCNP will be next.
  • Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Amazing!! Now I'll need your e-mail address, IM name, and phone number so you can help me pass this thang. J/K. icon_lol.gif
    Congratulations :D:D:D
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    JiggsawwJiggsaww Member Posts: 195
    whoa nice score........congrats.....and like mike said go for your CCNP :D
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    bowing.gif This says it all.
  • Options
    tj123tj123 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cooooooooooolllllllll man...............

all the best 4 the nxt.........
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    Thumbs up,way up,Cheers on your success
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    congrats.......

For the 2 years I worked at a training center, I had a "Steak Dinner" reward for that exam. If you scored a 1000 / 1000, I paid for a very nice dinner. In the two years I worked there, it never happened. Many were very close.....but never a perfect score. icon_wink.gif

I have scored 1000/1000 before on a couple of exams.....but not on that one...hahaha...Great job! You should be proud.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    Thanks Ten9t6! I am very proud. But when I look at your list of certifications it makes me very small icon_redface.gif !
    I wish I studied at your training center. A steak dinner is always welcome icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    bhattnbikesbhattnbikes Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great work Dude. I would love to get that score too !!!
    For Latest TEch NEws Check out : http://directfromdigg.blogspot.com/