Options

SSCP Certification Passed

behera01behera01 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Everybody,

I am glad to inform that i have successfully passed the SSCP examinations. :D
As per the study materials, i completed a 25 hrs web course given by my company. I also went through the official guide once before 10 days of the examination.

For the practice questions, i bought a SSCP question bank which contained nearly 1074 questions. It was a good practice.

In the pearson examination centre , they only have given me a piece of printout paper which tells that i have passed the SSCP examination and i need to complete the endorsement process.
I have not received any kind of email from ISC saying that I have passed the SSCP examination. Am i going to receive an email regarding it ?

Thanks,
Amit

Comments

• Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    First of all, congratulations! It's a tough test, but passing it will open the door to many opportunities. For me, I got a raise and then a new and better job opportunity. It also gave me the confidence to keep pushing ahead. Keep up the good work!

Yes, you will receive an email from ISC(2). Meanwhile, start working on your endorsement paperwork. Also, sometimes ISC(2) will audit candidates. I was audited. I just had to send in my endorsement paperwork again along with contact information for current and former supervisors/managers. It may take 1-2 months for the paperwork to go through and for you to receive your official certificate.
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Congratulations on passing the exam. It is not an easy test.

What's up next?
  • Options
    Thank you everybody.
    @tedjames Thank you for the info. I have started working on the endorsement Paperwork and waiting for the email from ISC. It was good to know about what they are asking if audit is required for my profile.
    @Tongy I am planning to go for CEH.
  • Options
    bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    s1988s1988 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! If you don't mind me asking which SSCP question bank did you purchase?
  • Options
    There are not many question banks for SSCP. I think if we google it we get only **** which contains 1074 questions. I think i bought it from pdf4cert. It has sufficient questions to go through and also sharpen your understanding.
  • Options
    DocRoyDocRoy Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
  • Options
    The endorser document says "Endorser to send endorsement form to the address listed on page 4" for my SSCP endorsement.
    Does it really necessary that endorser sends the document to programs@isc2.org or can i send the document with CC'ing my endorser ?

Thanks,
    Amit
  • Options
    halaakajanhalaakajan Member Posts: 167
    @behera01 do you have the practice question and answer pdf?