Options

CISSP question length

linzibakerlinzibaker Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi to all those passing CISSP. Can anyone tell me if all questions are long like questions in Shon Harris allinone book. English is not my first language so I think I will struggle if lots of long scenarios.

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    There is a mix of long and short questions and some scenario based questions which are repeated but asking different things. You have plenty of time though so you should be ok.
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply. Have my exam next month and am not looking forward to it.
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Pumping yourself up and having a positive attitude is half the formula to success. You have to say to yourself - I OWN this test. I was so pumped up and knocking questions out that I almost (not really) was sad to see it end (no, I was glad it was over - but I knew I was going to pass). But that's the attitude to have.

Good luck - you got this.
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    "was sad to see it end" - that's bordering insane...Thanks for the vote of confidence though...Was almost tempted to reschedule it for a few months but I think I'll have a try at it. Got nothing to lose (except £415 exam fee).
  • Options
    wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    linzibaker wrote: »
    "was sad to see it end" - that's bordering insane...Thanks for the vote of confidence though...Was almost tempted to reschedule it for a few months but I think I'll have a try at it. Got nothing to lose (except £415 exam fee).

You taking it in the uk? its £485 or 495 if taking it in the uk through pearson vue
  • Options
    Even better.....be happier if they did a free retake like MS sometimes do....