Options

How long did it take you to get your endorsement Back for CISSP

124»

Comments

• Options
    ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    bpenn wrote: »
    Turned my endorsement in two days ago... looks like I will be waiting around 4-6 weeks according to this thread!

The wait sucks but at least you past your test
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• Options
    ZzBloopzZZzBloopzZ Member Posts: 192
    Received my CISSP cert in the mail today. Was notified that I was certified July 14 so that is 2.1 weeks to get it.

I did not open it and put it up high in the back of my closet along with my other unopened certs and my college degree. I am weird once I obtain them I don't care anymore... lol. Still trying to figure out what's next for me after CISSP. It's been tough to find something that I am really interested in or that shows real ROI. Just been reading self-help books non-stop since then including many business books and really enjoying them.
  • Options
    agargavagargav Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exact 23 days for me from the day of submission of endorsement application.
  • Options
    whoknewwhoknew Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    16 July - Exam passed
    17 July - Endorsement sent (by my endorser)
    18 July - ISC2 confirmation email that application has been placed in queue for review

3 weeks & 1 day since ISC2 confirmation email....not holding my breath
    "I got a BAD feeling about this..."

What's Next: CISM, CompTIA CySA+ & PenTest+, OSCP, CCNP Security, GSEC, GPEN
  • Options
    whoknewwhoknew Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Took infosecGuy's advice & sent ISC2 member services an e-mail on the morning of August 10th. They sent back the e-mail that the endorsement verification was complete & that I was officially a CISSP the next morning, August 11th.

Total time from receipt of endorsement received e-mail to certification granted e-mail: 3 weeks & 3 days. Who knew, right??? icon_cheers.gif
    "I got a BAD feeling about this..."

What's Next: CISM, CompTIA CySA+ & PenTest+, OSCP, CCNP Security, GSEC, GPEN
  • Options
    comicprojectcomicproject Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    18 July - Exam passed
    20 July - Endorsement sent (by me, my endorser didn't want to be on the hook for any issues :))
    20 July - ISC2 confirmation email that application has been placed in queue for review
    12 Aug - Received the certification email

So a little over 3 weeks for me