Options

Most Testable Domains

semehsemeh Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

Please inform me about the Most testable domaines and Items in the recent CISSP exam ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    There is a good percentage from all the domains. Neglecting or not studying for one domain could be the difference between passing and failing.
  • Options
    gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It looks like there's no set in stone percentage as everybody gets their own percentage coined on the exam. Some people report that exam isn't very technical and relies heavily on BCP & DRP, others complain about lots of crypto, etc.

Asset security is probably the one less represented on average but on your own exam it could be different.
  • Options
    havoc64havoc64 Member Posts: 213 ■■□□□□□□□□
    First, there are multiple versions of the exam, if 20 people show up to take the exam at the same place, odds are many of them will have a different set of questions. From what I read on this forum and other forums, tester 1 could have a test with more software development, where tester 2's test could have more Physical security.

Second, your question is kind of a loaded question, and could get someone in trouble for test compromise.

I'd suggest that you study each domain and focus on the domains that you are weak on. CCCure and Transcender practice questions can even help you identify your weak domains.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    This topic has been discussed many time before and since no one knows how sections are weighed, it's all but speculation. As the guys said, the safest approach is to assume equal weight for every single domain. I would pay special attention to those domain that you identify as your weakest. I'm not saying to spend 4X the time on those, just to make sure you do not push them aside in favor of domains that you are comfortable with.
  • Options
    bpennbpenn Member Posts: 499
    Be prepared for any domain. I think that Networking/Telecomm represents the most amount of knowledge but, like cyberguypr said, focus on the domains you have the least amount of knowledge with. You need to be able talk about each domain with confidence and thorough understanding.
    "If your dreams dont scare you - they ain't big enough" - Life of Dillon
  • Options
    Hunter85Hunter85 Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What about US government agencies and US laws

Should we memorise all US related concepts?