Options

Flashcards Needed for Ipad

DocRoyDocRoy Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I am trying to figure out the best way to go about getting flashcards on my ipad. I commute to and from work via the train and felt that's 2 hours a day I could utilize studying from my ipad.

My question is, are there products out there for the ipad I can use or should I created my own flashcard deck. If I need to create my own, how do I go about doing that.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Quizlet, there are tons of flashcard decks already created from other users you can use. Or you can create your own as well.
  • Options
    ok so ive downloaded Quizlet to my ipad and trying to create a account. I will keep you posted on my progress. Really want some flashcards on my ipad today to begin my afternoon commute.
  • Options
    I've got it. Thanks for the help. tons of flashcards. Hope these are beneficial.
  • Options
    IaHawkIaHawk Member Posts: 188 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would recommend Brainscape, I just started using it about 2 weeks ago for CISSP studying. Plenty of material on there already and you can create your own as well. One thing I like about it over Quizlet is that it has you rate how well you knew or didn't know the answer and will continue to work on the areas you are weak in.

http://brainscape.com
  • Options
    hmm, ok thanks. I will go give them a test drive as well. Never can have enough resources available.
  • Options
    havoc64havoc64 Member Posts: 213 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Quizlet App also has the Official ISC2 flash cards for the CISSP on the quizlet library. Look for the ones uploaded by ISC2. You will have to download each domain. These are the exact same flash cards that they gave us when I attended the official ISC2 CISSP class.

Good Luck
  • Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    havoc64 wrote: »
    The Quizlet App also has the Official ISC2 flash cards for the CISSP on the quizlet library. Look for the ones uploaded by ISC2. You will have to download each domain. These are the exact same flash cards that they gave us when I attended the official ISC2 CISSP class.

Good Luck

This is awesome to know. Thank you man!

Edit:

You may not know this or recall it, but I just have to ask: Did anyone from your class walk in without prepping at all and pass the class at the end of the week? If so, I'm likely over preparing or they are geniuses.