Options

OSCP Started 3-12-16

2»

Comments

• Options
    mongrelmongrel Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All the best Slyth. I'll be starting my penitence (as an OSCP student) in a couple of days too.
  • Options
    oscosc Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice guys.
  • Options
    SlythSlyth Member Posts: 58 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have had a few things going on since my last post with work/family coming to town/etc and my current root list is still the same. My exam is tomorrow at 10AM PST, hopefully all goes well. I feel pretty confident since the course itself was not to hard, mostly repeat information. Ill update again once the exam is complete.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Good luck Slyth!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    MerkatPandaMerkatPanda Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck and all the best Slyth!
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck Slyth! Looking forward to hearing about your pass!
  • Options
    JollyFrogsJollyFrogs Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck Slyth!
  • Options
    Just an update guys. Im a little less than 8 hours in and i currently have 55 points. I seem to be overthinking a lot of things and that trips me up for a bit. Taking quick breaks definitely helps. Ill update again soon!
  • Options
    ZzBloopzZZzBloopzZ Member Posts: 192
    Slyth wrote: »
    Just an update guys. Im a little less than 8 hours in and i currently have 55 points. I seem to be overthinking a lot of things and that trips me up for a bit. Taking quick breaks definitely helps. Ill update again soon!

Good luck my friend. Just sent postive energy your way!
  • Options
    Update at 6 hours left of my exam and i have 75 points! Spent the last 5+ hours staring at the solution. Now to get some sleep and get on the report!
  • Options
    DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    Slyth wrote: »
    Update at 6 hours left of my exam and i have 75 points! Spent the last 5+ hours staring at the solution. Now to get some sleep and get on the report!
    Congrats Slyth!!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Do you have another adventure that you will be moving to?
  • Options
    Mooseboost wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! Do you have another adventure that you will be moving to?

yup, in about a month ill hit up the OSWP and next year (probably February) ill take OSCE CTP as iv already taken SLAE and feel confident with ASM & exploit DEV.
  • Options
    ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• Options
    Thanks guys for all of the support through the course. I just sent in my report so i should get my official answer this week. Ill update you all once i get the email.
  • Options
    9emin19emin1 Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats dude!
    CREST CCT APP, CRT, CPSA.
    Offensive Security OSCE, OSCP, OSWP
    SANS GCIH
    https://9emin1.github.io/
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats Slyth!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, well deservedicon_thumright.gif! Good luck on OSWP. I think I'll start that one once summer is over.
  • Options
    Its official! I got the email an hour or so ago. I am an OSCP.
  • Options
    I have started a website that I will be putting tutorials/cheetsheets/etc from now on. I have added my review of the OSCP course here OSCP PWK Review (2016) |. There is currently not other content yet but its in the works! Feel free to check back every now and then for updates on OSWP and OSCE(Ill also be creating a new thread as well).