Hello

RikerHawkinsRikerHawkins Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi i am newbie here i am a student and come here to know about ccde certification program.

Comments

• techtiatechtia Member Posts: 144
    That's nice.

JK Welcome.
  • KrekenKreken Member Posts: 284
    hi i am newbie here i am a student and come here to know about ccde certification program.

Welcome. The site to know about CCDE is Cisco.com. If you want advice then start with CCNA Routing and Switching.
  • RikerHawkinsRikerHawkins Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks,
    But can you tell me more about the certification program.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • chrisonechrisone Senior Member Member Posts: 2,132 ■■■■■■■■■□

lol best site ever!
    Certs: CISSP, OSCP, CRTP, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, AZ-900, VHL:Advanced+, Retired Cisco CCNP/SP/DP
    2020 Goals:
    Courses: VHL (completed), CQURE: Windows Security Crash Course (completed), BlackHills InfoSec: Breaching the Cloud (completed), eLearnSecurity: WAPTv3 (completed), IHRP (completed), THPv2 (completed), PTXv2 (in-progress)
    Certs: VHL: Advanced+ (completed), OSCP (completed), AZ-500 (failed 1st attempt), eLearnSecurity: eWPT (failed 2x, no further attempts), eLearnSecurity: eCIR (complete), eLearnSecurity: eCTHPv2 (report: awaiting results), eLearnSecurity: eCPTXv2 (Late-Nov)
  • MooseboostMooseboost Senior Member Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I came here expecting Adele to be here.
    2020 Certification Goals: OSCE GXPN
    Blog: https://hackfox.net
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Security +, ITIL Foundation, MPT, EPO, ACAS, HTL behind youMod Posts: 2,763 Mod
    Let me goggle that for you. You guys crack me up!!icon_lol.gif
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • RikerHawkinsRikerHawkins Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks to all to tell me about ccde but someone tell me this is expert level design certificate and he tell me that i am start first with ccna or ccda. so please help me to this.