Options

CSU Global BS in IT Grads?

dcarey4698dcarey4698 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am thinking of applying to CSU Global to take their BS in IT degree program. I was just wondering if there were any grads with this degree out there that had a problem (or no problem) finding jobs? I'm just trying to see if my resume is going to get thrown in the trash if employers see if my degree is from CSU Global.

Comments

• Options
    ratbuddyratbuddy Member Posts: 665
    Looks expensive. Would you be transferring in any credits?
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    That school is EXPENSIVE! WGU because is cheaper! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    CaiyenneCaiyenne Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There is no reason anyone should discount a degree from there since they are regionally accredited. If your career path can be helped with certifications, you may want to consider WGU since they pay for certs and you will save a ton of money in tuition and fees.
  • Options
    jasonperry10jasonperry10 Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't know anything about CSU-Global, but I went to the actual brick and mortar CSU-Pueblo for my CIS degree. I didn't have any problems finding IT/sys admin work. I then went to FloridaTech Online for my Masters and didn't have any problems either. You should be fine, CSU is a legit school.
  • Options
    dcarey4698dcarey4698 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. WGU was my first choice but they're not accepting North Carolina applicants pending an evaluation by the UNC system :/ but I'm transferring about 60 credits and I don't have any certs