Options

Resume templates for People with No experience, some college and A+ certificate.

rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello Tech exams, I was wondering if you guys could help with my resume. I am trying to attain an entry level position as a help desk type of position just to get my foot in the door. I am currently working on my Network+, I have taken classes at a local CC. Currently I am working as a content reviewer for a large search engine. If anyone can point me a Template catered to entry level resume with only a A+ cert.

Thanks
WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA

Comments

• Options
    Emily ParkerEmily Parker Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there,

I came across some creative 1 page resume templates the other day. This might be perfect for you. Have a look: https://creativemarket.com/3Angle/605445-The-Complete-Resume-Collection

My guess is you want something that is creative since you would like to stand out more? You can just change the work ex title in these to education and go from there.. Good luck :)
  • Options
    Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
    IMO - Resumes are just lists of keywords for recruiters to search. I often count anything I do in my home lab as experience and stuff I help with other friends IT work. BTW - I would include people that I have helped as references icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    Emily ParkerEmily Parker Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yep that's also true... Its become quite inconsequential as to what you put in the resume really...I just think well if they are going to see it for 10 secs lets just grab their attention..
  • Options
    ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi there,

I came across some creative 1 page resume templates the other day. This might be perfect for you. Have a look: https://creativemarket.com/3Angle/605445-The-Complete-Resume-Collection

My guess is you want something that is creative since you would like to stand out more? You can just change the work ex title in these to education and go from there.. Good luck :)

Good stuff... im going to use this as well.... give my resume some fresh air.
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios